Where the Wild Things Are

I have the script here, but I’m wondering if the film has changed much since this revision; it’s from late 2005.

My copy is also dated 2005. I hope they didn’t make a lot of changes to it, becuase I already read the whole thing and it’s AWESOME!!! :open_mouth:

When I heard they making this, I was thinking “It will suck,really bad” But when I saw the trailer

:open_mouth:

hmm. Well TS2, it’s hard to say if they’ve changed it much. I think I had heard that there may have been some test audiences that wanted parts of it changed, but I’m not sure. 2005 was four years ago, so it’s possible…

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views.

you know, I am just REALLY excited for this. I don’t think I’ve ever been more excicted for a movie. I mean, this looks SO COOL!!!

I saw the trailer for this with Disney•Nature’s Earth today… Although I’ve seen it several times before, I must say that it gets better every time!

Off-topic: (TS2 - Will you be updating your website soon?)

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views.

Hopefully, but blogger, the domain I’m currently using is having some technical difficaulties. If I can get that info out, then things can go a bit smoother! Thanks! :wink:

TS2 - We use Blogger as our domain host site as well… Maybe you were trying to update during one of the scheduled maintenance times. Refer here for details: blogger-status.blogspot.com/

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views.

Thanks. It may still take a few weeks, though. Let’s get back to the best film of 2009!!!

New poster, fools! :smiley:

And it’s set to debut in IMAX!

filmschoolrejects.com/news/s … n-imax.php

Like Alice in Wonderland, can’t say I’m too excited about this one (probably because I have bad memories of acting in it for my high-school play), but I’m sure these pieces of news should interest more than a few fans here. :wink:

Thanks to Wall-E Dragon and Rare Addict from Wall-E Forums!

That poster isn’t new, its been up at my theater for nearly 3 months. But SWEET Imax!

I am SO looking forward to this! It looks great! I saw the trailer at HBP and I told my friend we need to see it.

Apple Trailers now has a new featurette: apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/

I can’t wait for this one, it looks fantastic.

That new trailer definitely made me change my mind about this. They don’t really look like their just really messed up high school mascots anymore :laughing:

Hehe, the new trailer was really good. Should be a great movie.

I really am hoping that this adaptation will be good because I always hate to see books that I love turned into really crappy movies (Ex: The Series of Unfortunate Events Movie)

They’ve released the tralier for the video-game adaptation. I don’t quite know what to think of it.

At least I’m looking forward to the film more. Surrealistic adventures can be fun (may I refer you to Pixar’s most recent film :wink:).

This movie is going to be AWESOME!!

Im highly anticipating this flick!

It actually looks really great! :slight_smile: I’m gonna go see this near Hallowe’en! (I’m busy with school, for next weekend)