Where's my Randall cuddly toy?! Come on Disney store...

I guess! Which is a bummer because I for one would be so excited to work at the Disney store.

Now if that ainā€™t excellent customer service, I donā€™t what is! :slight_smile:

Maybe she didnā€™t see Saludos Amigos? It isnā€™t exactly a mainstream Disney movie that a lot of people wouldā€™ve seen. Although, yeah, I suppose if one is working at a Disney store, he/she should know the movie library like the back of his/her hand!

I would definitely love to experience a Disney store one day, if Minty Freshā€™s experience is anything to go by! Iā€™d probably ā€˜testā€™ the staff to see if theyā€™re fit for the job, haha.

Yeah, Iā€™m very tempted to go and buy myself an Oswald The Lucky Rabbit plushie, because I think that heā€™s the coolest character ever. Also, heā€™s ā€œtechnicallyā€ mickeyā€™s older brother, so whatā€™s not to love?

Thereā€™s an Oswald plushee? I want it.

Yeah, I want it too. Itā€™s so awesome looking.

You should grab it while you can! When I bought the Jose one, I said ā€œIā€™ll get the Panchito one laterā€. But all the times Iā€™ve been back since there havenā€™t been any Panchito plushies. Bummer.

I went to the Disney store in Times Square on a trip to New York a few weeks ago and there was loads of character plushies from Monsters Inc - the obvious Sully and Mike, but also Boo, Roz, Randall, Mr Waternoose, George, Celia and the Abominable Snowman. Obviously theyā€™re there because of MU, but it was great to see so many of the characters there. I bought the Abominable Snowman, heā€™s so cuddly. :smiley:

I actually think they are there because of MI being released in theaters in 3D in December. Thatā€™s when the Disney store got in all those plushies. So itā€™s not because of MUā€¦of course I do think that part of Disneyā€™s plan for MU was to release MI again in 3D not that long before releasing MUā€¦because it does help build hype.

I suddenly remember that I actually used to have a Randall plushie I loved a lot and took with me everywhere I went when I was little and Monsters, Inc. was new. :astonished: People thought it was weird how a six-year old girl like me preferred the slithery bad guy over the big fuzzy blue Sully and the quirky walking eyeball Mike, ahaha. Guess I just really liked reptilian things from a young age. |D

I should take a look around if I still have him. Maybe Iā€™d sold him at a flea market a long time ago, thoughā€¦ I regret it if I did though!

Also oh my gosh thereā€™s a Jose Carioca plush? I waaaaant. ;_;

omg that is amazing! I love reptilian things too, maybe thatā€™s why I like Randall so muchā€¦

And yeah, itā€™s amazing! They also have matching Panchito and Donald ones too.

Good news for Randall superfansā€¦ DisneyStore haz a MU Randy plush! I donā€™t know for certain if Iā€™ll be getting him myself, but I most certainly have my eye on a few certain DisneyStore MU stuffediesā€¦ (sorry obvious bad Monsters joke :stuck_out_tongue: )
disneystore.com/randy-mini-b ā€¦ 1/1000267/

OMG I love the Disney Store. They have the best dolls period, and I love their plushes as well. When I do buy things, I buy them there! At our local DS the employees are alright. They arenā€™t the nicest to me, I suppose because someone my age shouldnā€™t be buying dolls at all. 8D But theyā€™re plenty nice to children from what Iā€™ve seen, and Iā€™d much prefer they suspend the magic for children anyway. I donā€™t really care what retail employees think of my purchases. That Randall plush is surprisingly cute! Here are some more DS MU products. They have dolls of those cheerleader girls! I might buy one, if I actually like those charactersā€¦

disneystore.com/monsters-uni ā€¦ n/1020501/
disneystore.com/carrie-willi ā€¦ 4/1000259/
disneystore.com/heather-olso ā€¦ 6/1000259/

He does look pretty adorable, especially compared to the last plush I had of him! Must be his big eyes, hehe.

Man, I wish there were Disney stores in my area. ;_; ā€¦Wait, maybe there are. I might just do some Googling!

ā€¦

Nope. Not in the Netherlands. In Belgium, however, which is practically our neighbours, so to speak, there is one. I wanna go there. Itā€™s closer than Disneyland Paris at least!

I myself have only been to DisneyStore once, and they seemed pretty friendly from what I figured. Even though my aunt was buying two animatronic WALL-Es and I was nerding out over practically everything. I would totally work there if I had the chance, and I would be quite thrilled to see adults, teens, and children alike! I particularly love the plush Art and Archie The Scare Pig :slight_smile:

You guys donā€™t understand how much I ~need~ a Randall plushee.

Iā€™ve seen pictures of Monsters University toys, and there was a Randall action figure. I havenā€™t seen any cuddly toys though. :frowning:

To my knowledgeā€¦thereā€™s a larger plush out there that came out before most of these trailersā€¦
And then thereā€™s one, probably the same plush, with an added ā€œglassesā€ bit that just makes it even more adorable.
I thinkā€¦eitherā€¦the UK or somewhere else got a unique Randall plush with the glasses and ROR jacketā€¦
Oui. HATE it when things are marketed differently over the map.

Yup, I only found one Randall on Ebay from Monsters U:

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monsters-University-Randall-Steve-Busemi-Boggs-ROR-Fraternity-Plush-9-5-/281117020119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4173e14fd7[/url]

Thereā€™s also several from Monsters Inc.:

[url]randall monsters plush for sale | eBay

^Wow, $30 for the Randall ROR one? I got it for like $10 at the Disney store.

I do want a MI one as well.

Hereā€™s a list for Randall Boggs ćƒ©ćƒ³ćƒ‰ćƒ¼ćƒ«ćƒ»ćƒœćƒƒć‚°ć‚¹ from the Japanese version of Amazon.com. Itā€™s a short list, but thatā€™s what we got from Japan.

search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall ā€¦ %82%B9+/-/