Where's my Randall cuddly toy?! Come on Disney store...

Twilight vampire Randall?

Oh come on, no matter anyone’s personal feelings on Randall he’ll NEVER be as creepy as Edward from Twilight. :laughing:

Haha! 8D

This is very true. :laughing:

I would be rather terrified to find a Twilight-eque AU for Monsters Inc. 8D

Ahem…

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise
[url]shopDisney UK | Home to Official Disney Merchandise

:wink:

I’ve noticed as of late, a lot more obscure or less popular characters are getting plushies. I bought myself a Jose Carioca one a couple weeks ago!

I managed to go to the ONE Disney store in my city this past evening. (It’s lame that we only have one considering we have a couple million people here…there used to be more at one point - I wonder if they actually don’t do that well here for some reason?)

Luckily, they did have the Randall plushie! I’m glad because I did not want to order it online and pay over $24 shipping which is more than the cost of the plushie! It would have cost me $39.

Buying it at the store only cost me about $18. :slight_smile:

Anyway, so I have him now! I didn’t buy any of the others, just Randall.

When I went to pick out the Randall I wanted(they had a few so I looked them all over as best as I could) one of the employees came over and re-stocked the Sulley ones. They seemed to be running the lowest on Sulley.

When I went to the check-out the girl there was very nice and complimented me on my dress and then asked me if I’m a Monster’s Inc fan so I said yes and that it is my fav Pixar film. She then talked about the Randall plushie and told me to be careful that I don’t lose him since he’ll camouflage in my room. XD

At least there is one in your city! I have to drive outside of town to go to one for me! I’m so glad they had Randall! Hopefully they sell more of them! And it sounds like the employees at your Disney store are much nicer than the one at mine…

Really? Did you have a bad experience at the one you go to or something?

Yeah both of the employees at the one I went to were friendly.

Well, it wasn’t really a bad experience. But the lady wasn’t friendly, or ‘Disney’. I told her how stoaked I was that they had a Jose Carioca plushie and she’s like “That’s nice”

Ah I see. I guess it was just someone who needed the job, not someone working there who’s actually into Disney.

I guess! Which is a bummer because I for one would be so excited to work at the Disney store.

Now if that ain’t excellent customer service, I don’t what is! :slight_smile:

Maybe she didn’t see Saludos Amigos? It isn’t exactly a mainstream Disney movie that a lot of people would’ve seen. Although, yeah, I suppose if one is working at a Disney store, he/she should know the movie library like the back of his/her hand!

I would definitely love to experience a Disney store one day, if Minty Fresh’s experience is anything to go by! I’d probably ‘test’ the staff to see if they’re fit for the job, haha.

Yeah, I’m very tempted to go and buy myself an Oswald The Lucky Rabbit plushie, because I think that he’s the coolest character ever. Also, he’s “technically” mickey’s older brother, so what’s not to love?

There’s an Oswald plushee? I want it.

Yeah, I want it too. It’s so awesome looking.

You should grab it while you can! When I bought the Jose one, I said “I’ll get the Panchito one later”. But all the times I’ve been back since there haven’t been any Panchito plushies. Bummer.

I went to the Disney store in Times Square on a trip to New York a few weeks ago and there was loads of character plushies from Monsters Inc - the obvious Sully and Mike, but also Boo, Roz, Randall, Mr Waternoose, George, Celia and the Abominable Snowman. Obviously they’re there because of MU, but it was great to see so many of the characters there. I bought the Abominable Snowman, he’s so cuddly. :smiley:

I actually think they are there because of MI being released in theaters in 3D in December. That’s when the Disney store got in all those plushies. So it’s not because of MU…of course I do think that part of Disney’s plan for MU was to release MI again in 3D not that long before releasing MU…because it does help build hype.

I suddenly remember that I actually used to have a Randall plushie I loved a lot and took with me everywhere I went when I was little and Monsters, Inc. was new. :astonished: People thought it was weird how a six-year old girl like me preferred the slithery bad guy over the big fuzzy blue Sully and the quirky walking eyeball Mike, ahaha. Guess I just really liked reptilian things from a young age. |D

I should take a look around if I still have him. Maybe I’d sold him at a flea market a long time ago, though… I regret it if I did though!

Also oh my gosh there’s a Jose Carioca plush? I waaaaant. ;_;