Which actor stars the most times in the movies that you own?

I’m not a fan of Michael Cera, but I enjoy the work he does.

John Ratzenberger of course… :laughing: & Johnny Depp ummm and Daniel Radcliffe in the Harry Potter series

John I do not have to list since we all know the Pixar Films but here is the ones I own with Depp

Rango
Pirates Of The Caribbean Curse Of The Black Pearl
Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Mans Chest
Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End
Edward Scissorhands
Gilbert Grape
And On Stranger Tides a not so legal copy until the blu-ray release… :slight_smile:

True you’re a fellow Pirates enthusiast!

Yeah Jack Sparrow is my favorite character Depp has ever done.

Johnny Depp is awesome beyond belief. I still need to get a copy of Rango ,and I saw Edward Scissorhands for the first time the other day! I loved it.

I have 31 DVDs.

But they are all so different, that not many have the same actor (They range from Gone With the Wind to Rio to Zoolander)

Actors-

Zach Galifinakis- Due Date, The Hangover
Trey Parker & Matt Stone- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut, Christmas Time in South Park
Geoffrey Rush- The King’s Speech, Les Miserables

Directors & Producers
John Lasseter- Cars, Ratatouille, WALL-E, Up, Toy Story 3, The Princess and the Frog, Rio
Trey Parker & Matt Stone- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut, Christmas Time in South Park

Other then John Ratzenberg, it would be Adam Sandler for me. I have Billy Madison, Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, and Grown Ups of his.

Yeah Ed Scissorhands is an awesome movie Glad you liked it EJE.

And I bought Rango today.

Sweet Be sure to watch the Extended it has an awesome ending and little extras scattered all around.

I did! It was awesome!

One Extra I was hoping for was an Alternate ending a tragic one where Rango dies.