Which Harry Potter story is the best?

I hate on the movie for Half Blood Prince how they didn’t have Dumbledore’s funeral.

I think there are worse films than that one, but I agree. Deleting the funeral was inexcusable. And even worse was to remove the Battle of the Astronomy Tower. The ending feel anticlimactic.

My favourite book and movie is the first one. IDK the others just seem too lengthy and dark for my liking.

Anyone remember this trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=geNlXmmIp7w

OMG yes! I always preferred the old Dumbledore! haha one of the comments on that video said “10 years ago, my Dad took me to the movies to see Monsters Inc. It was sold out so we saw this movie instead, despite my protests. However, I soon fell in love with the characters, the story and Hogwarts. Now, 10 years later I am 15 and saw Deathly Hallows Part 2 last night. Even though it’s the end of an era, Harry Potter will ALWAYS live on in the hearts of those who believe in him. Thank you J.K. Rowling for my childhood :')” – forget the last part, looks like someone was going to see a Pixar movie :wink: weirdly related, huh?

And then of course to get their brooms to raise they have to say “UP” - another Pixar movie related to Harry Potter! AND lots of Harry Potter actors/actresses are gonna be in Brave!

Yeah, of course.

You may be interested on this feature:
empireonline.com/features/ha … r-trailers

By the way, I bought The Philosopher’s Stone and Monsters, Inc. tickets together. I saw HP first and then I returned to the movie theater next day to watch Monsters, Inc.

Spirit of Adventure: wow, that’s awesome! It’s like I’m visiting my childhood…

Part 2 was my favorite movie but thats still not “story” Im not sure still.
But that movie was soooooooo goooooooood!

Sealy- Yes, I was impressed by Part 2 as well.

I’ll be seeing part to in a few days. Does it have more humor in it?

It had humor, but I wouldn’t say more than the others.

oh, I know part 1 was tring to be serious but it’s seems it was almosy too serious

It has less humor than the other movies. It’s obvious, cause it would seem out of place with the tone of this particular film.

In fact, some of the jokes seem a little forced.

Either PoA or GoF for sure in my case: I’m not sure which though.

A bit Professor Mcgonagall is pretty funny in this one.
[spoil]Before the battle of hogwarts she does the army spell(I forget what thats called(I can never remember any spells)[/spoil]“Ive always wanted to do that spell”

I know, saw it yesterday, some people laughed.

Did you read the books?

Yes.

Haha, I loved that part.

There were alot of funny parts (or at least awkwardly funny) in this one.