Which is your favourite Toy Story film?

I cannot decide on the matter at all. All three are absolutely perfect films. Toy Story had the most comedy, Toy Story 2 had the most sophistication, and Toy Story 3 had it ALL, everything. I can’t pick one without the other, or I imagine Woody, Buzz, and everyone looking as hurt as they did when “Operation: Playtime” didn’t work in 3.

They should’nt touch it one bit the animators put there whole heart in animating those characters so to have some one else go back and redo them would be just insulting.

Toy Story 2. I love them all, but this is the only movie on the face of the Earth I like as much as The Incredibles.

I personally like them all but I did watch Toy Story 1 and 2 when I was younger but I really liked Toy Story 1. I liked it because it was a classic and the first fully computer animated picture made and before Dreamworks, hahaha. :laugh:

This post gets the eje approval. I love how you used the smiley!

I love them all. But I’d say my favourite was Toy Story 3. For me it had the best plot and it had some of the best characters ever! I mean Toy Story 1,2 and 3 do. But Ken and Lotso and Mr PricklePants and The Chatter Telephone and Buttercup. You just gotta love them. :stuck_out_tongue: x

Another vote for TS2 here. TS3 begins and ends brilliantly but is a tad same-old in the middle. TS2 fires on all cylinders all the way through, never once letting up.

Toy Story is great, but I like TS2 much better. Even after listening to the audio commentary and understanding a bit better, TS3 still makes me slightly uncomfortable. So I guess it will always be Toy Story 2 for me.