Which one will be the best: Up, Toy Story 3, or Newt?

Up looks the most unique, intelligent, and emotional out of the three. Toy Story 3, no offense, seems like pushing it.

Yeah, I have no idea. I honestly cant judge because all I know about them is a very basic plot summary. Once I’ve heard a little more about them, maybe I can make a better choice. I’d pick Toy Story 3 now only because I’m already familiar with the characters.

I honestly believe that “Up” will be my favorite – although Pixar does like to surprise and delight me with every film.

I think “Toy Story 3” will be the most commercially successful … and I’m hoping it’s blow-your-socks-off great. It certainly has that potential with Michael “Little Miss Sunshine” Arndt working on the story with John, Pete, Andrew and everyone at Pixar who has a vested interest in making “Toy Story 3” extremely special.

And, I’d bet “TS3” will be the have-to-see film, especially after “Toy Story” and “Toy Story 2” are re-released theatrically in Disney Digital 3D to remind people just how great those movies as family entertainments.

Despite being widely available on VHS and DVD, I bet both “Toy Story” and “Toy Story 2” will bring in a minimum of another $80 million to $100 million in box office receipts. (And, probably a whole heck of a lot more.)

5 years from now, it will be the year 2013, which means the best might be a whole 'nother film. :stuck_out_tongue:

No offense at all meant to fans, but finding out that anyone involved with Little Miss Sunshine is involved in Toy Story 3, makes me even more uncertain about it.

I’m kinda most excited for Newt, because I read what it’s gonna be about on Wikipedia (and yes, A113, I know it might not be true) and it sounds like another cute romance story like WALL-E.

We know more about Up at this point than the other two movies, so right now that’s the one I think I’ll like the best. I do think that will be the hardest one to sell, however. That it’s about an old man could make the kids less interested, and that he flies his house with balloons could make adults think it’s too bizarre. I think this movie could have a very difficult time even passing the $200 million mark.

Toy Story 3 will be a much easier film to market, since everyone already loves those characters. I’m very excited that Pixar is returning to its’ roots for this film, but my only concern is: will this movie be too different from the other two? It will have been 11 years since TS2; is that too long to wait?

Newt is t he movie we know the least about at this point, but is also the more intriguing for me. The summary makes me grin every time I read it. I know there will be much more to the plot than what was described in the summary, but the one sentence is enough right now to make me very excited for this movie! [spoil]It’s seriously taking the “I wouldn’t marry you if you were the last person on earth” concept, and applying it to Newts![/spoil] How cool is that? (Spoiler tags for those who haven’t read the summary.)

As excited as I am for Up and Toy Story 3, I gotta go with Newt. In the long run I think I’ll like Up more, but at this point Newt just sounds to cool!

Well, of course she is!!! :unamused: [spoil]I think she’s gonna end up being crazy for Newt at the end.[/spoil]

hey soue1313…i think your right. :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet.

Hey, Al-Bob it’s me. [spoil]I’m trying to get more posts[/spoil]

Hey, Al-Bob it’s me. [spoil]I’m trying to get more posts[/spoil]

haha…careful soue…we had someone do something like that last night and they had their thread locked…just don’t spam.

So you prefer Newt over TS3??

Ok, I’ll stop. I’m not quite sure which one I’ll like. TS3 would go up on the list because I’m familiar with the trilogy. However, Newt would as well because it sounds really interesting. See ya, Al-Bob! :wink:

It usually takes a while for new Pixar franchises to interest me nowadays. They just don’t make them like they used to now, as intriguing as ever. So, I’m pretty much going to say that the one that will interest me most out of those three, not necessary being a good film, would be Toy Story 3.

gosh![/spoil][spoil][/spoil]water?

?? :confused:

are you trying out the spoiler system??

kinda. my sisters friends are over for a sleepover thingy and one of them messed up my post.

LOL

just like girls…okay.

[in adult voice]
girls stop that your messing up soue…spamming is bad.

LOL! :laughing:

just out of curiosity…do you write fanfics?