Which Pixar film did you see first?

I was born in 1993 so by the time i could go to the pictures was 95 when Toy Story was released. I don’t really remember seeing Tin Toy before it if i did i’d have nightmares about that baby. :open_mouth: Thats also why Toy Story 3 had a great impact on me it’s like most of us are basically Andy’s age and grew up with him (I’m 17). How I miss playing with toys. :cry:

The first I saw in theaters was Toy Story 2, but the original was the first I saw.

Toy Story 2. I barely remember watching it though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here. I remember being in the theater and seeing posters of Jessie and Woody(<3) everywhere, but I recall nothing of watching the movie. :laughing:

Toy Story was my first Pixar movie. When I was younger it was my favorite movie (second to Star Wars). :wink:

Snipe, Toy Story was my PoF until I was 9, and now it is again, with The Incredibles. :smiley:

I thinkI said earlier in this post that the first Pixar movie I saw was Toy story, and the first in theaters was Monsters, Inc. But the more I think about it, I believe it was Toy Story 2 first saw in theaters But the only part I remember is the end credits with Barbie :smiley:

Let’s see if I remember, phew

The first Pixar short I saw was Tin Toy on TV when I was about 2. The first movie I saw was A Bug’s Life when it came out on video in 1999. I never got to see Toy Story at that time because I was born in 1995 when it just came out, and I was much too young to see a movie in theatres. Like Tin Toy before it, A Bug’s Life blew me away, but it was incredibly scary and probably turned me into the psycho I am today. :wink: However, once my parents realized I had grown connected to these two Pixar productions (three with the included Geri’s Game), they had bought me Toy Story. So at that moment I saw all the rest of the Pixar films in chronological order, as they all individually added to a big part of my childhood (until Cars when my childhood essentially ended, but would not be completely finished until Toy Story 3). A Bug’s Life was my first movie, but as an introduction to Pixar, Tin Toy takes the cake. I suppose I am a rare sort because of that. :slight_smile:

I remember seeing Toy Story when I was about 3 & I absolutely loved it & it’s still my favorite Pixar movie.

It was Toy Story as far as I can remember. I owned it on VHS along with several other Disney films such as Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, Winnie The Pooh and the Honey Tree, and several others. I also later owned Toy Story 2 and A Bug’s Life on VHS.

It was Toy Story, certainly. I remember I went through 4 tapes because I watched it so often they kept breaking. Thank God for DVD!

^Haha! I was the same way with the original Winnie the Pooh, except I think mine just got stuck in the VCR - we were so heartbroken that day. :laughing: Oddly enough, I don’t think we ever replaced it…

I think it was either Monsters, Inc or A Bug’s Life.
I’m pretty sure it was Monsters.
But idk, I was probably only 4ish when Monsters Inc came out.

I was also 4 when I saw Monsters Inc., and I must say, it scared the living daylights out of me. :laughing:

Like many, the first Pixar film I saw was Toy Story, my parents did take me to see it in the cinema but I don’t remember the experience at all, unfortunately. I later on VHS though whilst I was still young.

I do remember a period where I watched my Toy Story 2 VHS after I got it every day for quite a while though :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it was Toy Story :blush: But i don´t remember where i saw the movie…

I saw Toy Story on it’s preview weekend on my 7th birthday!
I remember thinking how amazing it was back then. What an influence that day had on me! :smiley:

A Bug’s Life was the first Pixar movie that I watched, and I think it was also the first movie I saw in theaters. It scared me so bad. It really did. :laughing: I think I was like, 3 or 4 years old, if I can remember correctly.

The second Pixar movie I saw was Toy Story and my sis and I watched it on TV with our parents. :slight_smile:

And, on another note, Pixar only started to influence me when Finding Nemo came out. I remember being so excited for that movie. Ahh… good memories. :stuck_out_tongue:

First film that I watched was Toy Story, I was only 3 years old and it was my first movie that I’ve seen in cinema. I don’t remember it at all, but I think I loved it because when my parents bought me VHS I watched it every day ! :slight_smile:

I saw Toy Story when it came out in theaters (although I dont remember a short being attached to it). I think I was in 3rd grade and I thought it was pretty funny. I remember annoying my mom by constantly repeating quotes from the film.