Who are the funniest members of Pixar Planet

[quote="Snipe":1a7n5pw5]I’m sure hoping he will be. Our active members have seriously been dwindling lately. :-\[/quote:1a7n5pw5]
Teah uh sorry about that… But im back now!

[quote="Pixarfan91":1a7n5pw5][quote="definedancing":1a7n5pw5]What constitutes as a regular poster? Like, posting at least every few days?[/quote:1a7n5pw5]

Most likely. I say a least a few times a week.[/quote:1a7n5pw5]

Yeah And noty just 1 post each time.

So… Do we have any new funny members?

I havent ben on lately so i dont really know the new members.

Think Noteldnep89 may have made a funny post.

can we get a nickname for that person its a confussing name… :cry:

Bonanna137 is my bestfriend IRL and I can assure you she is increadlibly funny!! XD <3

I agree, Angelxo! Bonanna137 is one heck of a funny member! :laughing:

I’d also like to think that this year’s Pixar Planet Award Winners, Virginia and Andre, are absolutely fitting for that title.

:smiley: I dont know many members that well except for Bonnana but im sure i would agreee!

Oh stop it you guys… blushes scarlet

Haha! XD
You cant deny it though you ARE funny!!

TDIT and Spirit of Adventure are definitely the funniest members. TDIT is so witty and clever, that he actually make puns funny. It is possible! And Spirit’s passion and sarcasm is just too much. 8D

Thanks, LQ! :smiley:

^ Yes, I agree with all of the above! :smiley: And your welcome, IV!

And I forgot about Spirit! Well, I don’t know which one is on at what time, but they both come up with the wittiest stuff. Sometimes I’m like :astonished::laugh:

Hehe. Thanks, girls.

I think my brother was funnier a funnier Spirit than me, but I’m glad you approve over my administration of the account 8D

Your welcome! Although if you were including me in your thanks, I’m actually a guy. :wink:

:laughing: < Kidding! But I really am a guy.

HAHA! XD

I’m aware, but I confused your signature. I’m still used to your last one. Sorry! :blush:

Oh, okay. Don’t worry about it! 8D

Wow, LQ. That was hilarious!! :smiley: 8D

And I think you are just as funny, Spirit. You have the same kind of biting sarcasm from what I can tell. I like sarcasm.

Half my life consists of sarcasm. Love it! I think ObsessedWithPixar is quite a funny member!

Oh yeah, Obsessed! She is quite a funny gal. :laughing: