Who are the funniest members of Pixar Planet

Haha! XD
You cant deny it though you ARE funny!!

TDIT and Spirit of Adventure are definitely the funniest members. TDIT is so witty and clever, that he actually make puns funny. It is possible! And Spirit’s passion and sarcasm is just too much. 8D

Thanks, LQ! :smiley:

^ Yes, I agree with all of the above! :smiley: And your welcome, IV!

And I forgot about Spirit! Well, I don’t know which one is on at what time, but they both come up with the wittiest stuff. Sometimes I’m like :astonished::laugh:

Hehe. Thanks, girls.

I think my brother was funnier a funnier Spirit than me, but I’m glad you approve over my administration of the account 8D

Your welcome! Although if you were including me in your thanks, I’m actually a guy. :wink:

:laughing: < Kidding! But I really am a guy.

HAHA! XD

I’m aware, but I confused your signature. I’m still used to your last one. Sorry! :blush:

Oh, okay. Don’t worry about it! 8D

Wow, LQ. That was hilarious!! :smiley: 8D

And I think you are just as funny, Spirit. You have the same kind of biting sarcasm from what I can tell. I like sarcasm.

Half my life consists of sarcasm. Love it! I think ObsessedWithPixar is quite a funny member!

Oh yeah, Obsessed! She is quite a funny gal. :laughing:

Thanks IV! If you love puns (and I know you love ponies), you should check out this blog. :wink:

And I love Spirit’s signatures (did I mention I’m a huge fan of crossovers and mash-ups?). Some of them are funny, but all of them impress me.

Only every time I see ya!

Thanks for the compliments:)

I wasn’t expecting to make this list ironically, so thanks Bonanna and LQ! I’m surprised since most of the time I just sound like a raving Pixar-crazy lunatic :laughing: And boy was I shocked when I found out I was a finalist in the PP awards for funniest member! I guess I’m doing something right.
It’s always hard to pick names in this category… for the most part everyone’s got a great sense of humor! I’ll try and name a few names:
K9Girl
TDIT
LQ
IncredigirlVirginia
EJE
Bonanna137
Pixfan

I’ll have to take some time and think about some other names… but bottom line, the “Planet” is well-populated with people who make me laugh!

Heehee, no worries I think we all are! And thank you for mentioning me!

Aw thankyou OWP! Permit me to once again echo your praise. :smiley:

You guys are so welcome :slight_smile: Oh, and I almost forgot pixarfan9099! Couldn’t forget pixarfan9099!

No prob, SoA! Btw, the image you linked under “Only every time I see ya!” is a dead link? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks OWP. I aim to please. :slight_smile:

Oh, it wasn’t dead when I first posted it.

It doesn’t matter now, so don’t worry ;-p

Oh, if it was a funny image, I’d love to see it! :stuck_out_tongue: But if you lost it, it’s okay.