Who are your favorite celebrities?

Hey Amy43, I don’t see anything wrong with having crushes on celebs. Sure, the chances of meeting them are slim, but there is nothing wrong with fantasizing.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry if I made you feel that way! :frowning: I find Bing Crosby very attractive, although now he’s dead. D:

Most of mine are dead, yes. That’s worse. :laughing:

Nothing to be ashamed of! Most everyone I know has a celebrity crush!

Don’t worry. :slight_smile: I just get really strong obsessions for my crushes.

Exactly! The only living and straight one for me is Tom Hanks. Ironically, that’s less likely than the others, because Tom Hanks is just too awesome. If I met him, my face would melt off. 8D

I’ve liked a couple people who are dead. The person I like now, even though it’s technically the movie character I like, is dead.

Mine are mostly dead or gay. 8D

I like older movies, so guys I like are more likely to be dead.

To be honest, I don’t have a favorite celeb because they come and go. Either I like them or I dont

That’s why my favorite ones are those who stand the test of time.

I really like Jim Carrey. He’s just such a Looney Tune and he’s just awesome to watch.

I think he’s really good, but he has become tiring in his comedic roles.

I much prefer him in serious films.

Does anybody else like, really really really like Bing Crosby?

He’s one of my favorites!

So, there’s my work will be the site of a celebrity wedding tommorrow. It’s been a secret for months now, but I found out who it is tonight. I hope he or some of his celeb friends stop by the tasting room where I’ll be working before the wedding! I’ll tell you guys who he is tommorrow!

EJE, oh you lucky! I can’t wait to hear about it. It’s gonna be quite an experience for you.

You mean the Bing Crosby who sings some of the Christmas Carols I hear on the radio? He sounds like pretty cool guy.

I think so. I looked him up on google images, and looked like a really cool guy too. :slight_smile:

Yes. He;s so awesome!! I really like White Christmas, the movie and the song. <3