Who Has An Unusual Name?

Haha. That reminds me of someone I know with an awesome name. I’ll PM it to you 8D

Yay! I must admit, there are a few pop culture names I want for girls too. But idk if I really want girls. They’re too demanding.

I feel otherwise about genders 8D

But talking about names, I don’t know if I would use something from pop culture, even if it’s something that I love.

I can’t help it. Famous movies, good movies, and “epic” movies, are my favorite thing. I couldn’t pick anything else. Except Glenn. <3 But after that, it goes to famous names.

You could always say you picked “Glenn” from a more famous namesake 8D

True. But, I think that would be counterproductive. Glenn is the only thing I prefer to movies. :smiley:

I can’t wait to not have children and sleep whenever I want, do whatever I want, and keep all my money.

But Virginia, Glenn and Bruce Wayne are great names! The latter would be especially unusual!

Yes, I wouldn’t have any either.

But names are fun!

If I do have kids, it won’t be until my mid thirties at least. There’s too much I want to do and see without having kids drag me down.

And I agree about the names. I ave a lot of favorite names, but none of them are unusual. (Alexander, James, Jack, Alice, Clara, Josephine)

One of those is my middle name! :slight_smile:

Thanks! I didn’t want kids, but idk. My opinion, just kind of changed for no reason. 8D

My name is really Emily, but then I guess when I was born my parents decided that they liked my middle name better and it’s been Grace ever since.

Emily is also nice :slight_smile:

Oh, I understand. Somtimes I’m like “Oh kids so cute and fun!” and other times I’m like “Gross”. I think for certain that it won’t be in my future for the next 10 years.

Names I like:
Girls:
Arianna
Alessandra
Sienna
Rose
Atlanta
Melody
Saffron
Kiara
Zahara

Boys:
Theodore
Austin
Emmett
Pheonix
Aaron
Dylan
Jake

Yeah, I like a lot of names.

^Theodore, that’s another good one.

Speaking of Unusual names, Saffron is a very unusual one!

I love the name Saffron. If I do have a daughter when I’m older, I probably will name her Saffron, because she’ll be worth more to me than her weight in gold, just like saffron. Plus its a beautiful flower.

Awww Bonanna thats sweet!

I don’t want kids, but there are some names that I really like. I have dolls and virtual pets, so I can use those names there. 8D

Oh no, most of my dolls come with names! 8D