Who's excited?

I’m twitching. Me and my best friend are gonna see it after school that day. OH YEAH!!!

Ohhh man, I am so excited!! I would see it at midnight if I could! :laughing: I’m even beginning to believe that there just might possibly maybe be a slight chance that it could unseat WALL-E as my favorite Pixar film. :slight_smile:

Muy excited. Going to (try) and see Up at my best local theatre in 3-D on Friday. Trying to limit the information I read about it. Want the story and characteres to surprise me.

Oh my god, I forgot Up was in 3D!!! Darn it now I freaking out even more!

Hehe…
Welll, I can’t make it to the midnight showing. =[
But, I will still see it Friday night with my friends.

I’m so ridiculously excited that I almost feel unexcited. To think that in about 24 hours I will be in the theater watching Up as well as the Toy Story 3 trailer which I have waited ten years for.

Holy smokes. That’s… that’s it! You just summed up my anticipation for the film in nine (well, ten, rather) words. Heh. I couldn’t figure out how to describe it myself, but you pulled it off…

I’m so excited it’s not even funny. This happens every time now: When I finally do sit down in a theater seat to watch the darn thing I kind of blank out for about twenty minutes because the knowledge that I’m actually watching a Pixar movie in a cinema again is overpowering. (Pfff. The knowledge is overpowering. That’s a new one…)

– Mitch

I am freaking out, god god god!!! Me and my friend are gonna cheer and whistle when the TS3 trailer starts! (hopefully we won’t get kicked out :laughing: )

I CAN’T WAIT AT THIS POINT. My words about it: GIMME!!

I’m so excited even though it’s not even ‘landing’ in Oz for another three months! Just the U.S. release is enough to get me ‘geekin out’!

Seriously, since Cars, I would hyperventilate during the trailers before the feature film if I’m watching it in cinemas. Massive adrenaline rush, the culmination of months (even years) of waiting! :smiley:

Well, okay, forget I said the ‘hyperventilatin’ part. :stuck_out_tongue:
But you get the drift.

Only 24 more hours to go for you lucky Yanks! Ruskies are already watching it!

sings cheesy Pointer Sisters song
“I’m so excited! And I just can’t help it!”

Guys!!! Guuuys!!! I’m gonna go see a midnight show with my dad and sister tonight!! 12:01 AM!!! I’m geekin’ out so bad right now, it’s not even funny…

– Mitch

Haha. That’s how I am too. I’ve built up so much excitement and anticipation for the release, that it will happen again tomorrow night even though I’ve been able to see it already. This film has been my new obsession. It’s just too brilliant. I am so ready to geek out tomorrow. Wearing my Up shirt all day! Ooo, maybe I should get some balloons to carry around all day too…

Edit: Mitch! So awesome! Only a couple more hours for you! :smiley: Oh, and I’m geeking out with you in spirit.

Have fun on your South American trip, Mitch!

Hannahmation - Exactly! It’s almost as if the excitement factor clouds your perceptive senses or something.

That’s cool that you’re gonna geek out about it all over again. Promote your geekness with pride! It must be kinda neat to have seen it already because, even though you know what the outcome is, I can imagine that it will probably be fun to see how the general audience reacts to it. :smiley:

Thank you very much! Seriously, I can’t seem to get a grip on the fact that I’ll be seeing it tonight. My sister and I are geeking out big time (she’s playing the Up game right now, in fact), and my dad isn’t against driving about half an hour just to get to the theater to see it – on the contrary, he sounds just as excited as us! :wink:

thedriveintheatre - Thanks! The wilderness must be explored! :smiley:

– Mitch

Mitch: It does. Leaves you kind of in a daze.

And my geekness with definitely be promoted with pride. I’m going with on a field trip with my little cousin’s class tomorrow. I will have to be sure to get them excited for Up! Yeah, it’ll be neat to see the audiences reaction. I’m excited to see things that I missed the first time as well.

You’re welcome. I know exactly the feeling! That’s so cool that your dad is just as excited as you and your sister are! I am the only one in my house excited. But that’s why I come here. :slight_smile:

Oh my god…my mom doesn’t feel like taking me to the movies, and my sister doesn’t want to come with me…so I might now see it today. :frowning:

Channeling Linguine here:

AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I’m so excited!! Something about this just screams “masterpiece” to me. :slight_smile:

I almost wish I wasn’t so excited! It wasn’t so bad before, but now that it’s the day, I’m all jittery. :shake: In a good way, I guess. I might freak out my friends!

When people don’t want to take me, I walk.