Who's your Favorite Dark Knight Character ?

Yes, Heath Ledger was mind blowingly brilliant as the Joker.

However, I have been saying this since the first Nolan film: Gary Oldsman is just so good as Commisioner Gordon. I remember as I was watching the film in theaters turning to my friend and shouting when they killed Gordon. Being a die hard Batman comic fan, I knew that he hadn’t reached Commisioner of Gotham PD yet and I was so beyond upset they killed him. Then, when he returned, I ended up cheering so much.

So yes, Gordon is my favorite character in The Dark Night especiallly.
I also really like Alfred in the Nolan films. His relationshop to Bruce is so true to the comics, and Michael Caine is great.

Yeah it was “super lame” when Batman bashed Joker’s head into glass window and a table and with his fists. Oh yeah he was “super lame!”

Joker

Do you have to ask?

I’m going to be super-original and say the Joker :stuck_out_tongue: Heath Ledger was just amazing in the role, I was very surprised. Other than Joker, I’d have to say I really liked Alfred.

The Joker. He was the only character who didn’t make me want to swallow a bullet. I hate Christian Bale, so Batman of course probably ruined this movie for me, aside from it being a remake, too angsty, and not having Jack Nicholson.

Couldn’t agree more :wink: :smiley:, especially about Christian Bale, he’s terrible as Batman, and what’s with his voice… i also don’t like the fact they have to adjust the whole set up of Batman to suit this explosions and fighting filled generation of teenagers (not that’s there’s anything wrong with it, i enjoy that stuff), when whilst i was watching it, i felt like it was another super unoriginal cliched good vs bad flick, especially a modern one (e.g. Body of Lies, Blood Diamond etc etc)

Thanks, Pixarinho* ! You’re the only person on this site who “catches my drift”. :laughing: Everyone except my dad thinks I’m crazy or tasteless. Ironic, b/c that’s what this movie is.

My favorite character, of course, has to be The Joker.

But I also really liked Two Face as well :slight_smile:

obvious The Joker, but besides him, I really liked Gordon and Finn McMissile, sorry Alfred Pennyworth

all the cast is amazing, I also enjoyed Cillian Murphy’s character in both films, TDK and BB

I have a prediction that after the next Dark Knight movies is released, my top two will be Joker and Catwoman.

same here, I really like Anne Hathaway, I wonder know how Nolan will dress up Anne for the role, remember that Nolan’s Batman are more credible than other Superhero Films

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is once again rumored to be in the movie!

comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=73727

yeah, I read it yesterday, I say The Riddler or Richard Dick Grayson, despite the fact that Nolan has denied these characters before

in the web there are consictent rumors that says that JGL will be The Joker

can’t wait for official NEWS

He’s too old to be Dick Grayson and Nolan films are set on the first years of Batman’s career.

Nolan has also said that recasting the Joker would be an insult to Ledger’s performance and I agree. He won’t do that, no matter how much JGL resembles Ledger.

But I do hope he’s the Riddler. As you’ve said, Nolan has also denied him, and I doubt he’s lying. But I wold like that choice.

I guess we’ll wait and see. The more rumors and news I hear, the more i am inclined to bleieve that it wil be the most epic movie of the year.

Without a doubt The Joker. Heath Ledger’s just brilliant. Two face comes second :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree LovePixar. But speaking of two-Face, the reason why I love TDK two-face is because his character is very dark.

What annoyed me the most about The Dark Knight was how christian bale completely muffled his voice so ‘darkly’ everytime he played as batman. I bet he got a lot of strep throat from doing that…

Most people complaint about that. The funny thing is that nobody said nothing when he did it on Batman Begins.

Yeah, it was kinda wierd how he sounded like a grizzly bear, but I didn’t reall take that much notice into it until someone really complained about it.