Would you like a new Generation next?

Like say, Woody gets hannded off to Andy’s son and he goes on adventures with Andy’s son’s toys. Imagine if they had a hip newer toy that’d make Woody look like an oldy that’d he’d get embarsed by his age and be all “I’m not that old!” LOL.

I did have my assumptions that the film might end with Andy keeping his toys and passing them on to his children [spoil](and from the new stuff we’ve seen lately, it could turn out to be true). We won’t know till we see it.[/spoil]

The only spin off of sorts I would like to see is of Emily and Jessie. I’d rather they didn’t try to make a toy story movie that tries to be hip and current, it’ll date the movie in no time. I know TS3 takes place in modern times, but its out of necessity. the thing with the first movie is that space themes replacing western ones is something that actually happened. I’m not sure where else there is to go from there aside from video games and the Internet replacing the older toys. but you cant really make a good movie out of that.

I’d rather go into the past more, see how it was to grow up in Emily’s time. simpler times. not a bunch of toys either. minimal toy characters, more focus on the humans (while still being fair to Jessie of course).

I was thinking that this was talking about Toy Story 3. Spin-off?.. probably not a good idea.

Absolutely not, if they do a spin-off, they’re gonna end up turning Toy Story into Shrek.

No. TS3 should end it, 3 is enough.

I would like a spin off short of something like that, but that’s it.

I think a spin off would probably ruin the movie. I mean, I’d probably watch, but not everything needs to be made into a movie, y’know? :wink:

I don’t think there should be a new movie, but I wouldn’t mind seeing something like a christmas special, about one of their adventures during Christmas time with Andy. Like maybe when Andy gets Rex, and Rex is terrified of everybody or something like that.

Toy Story should be a trilogy, not a … quadrology or whatever its called. Pixar is too smart to think a fourth would be good. Fourth movies are never good.

No.

I woildent like any more movies, but it would great to see several short films showing adventures in the time between toy stories 2 and 3. sort of like what the toy story comics do but short films.

I wouldn’t like there to be any spin-offs, but I do like the idea of [spoil]Woody and some of the gang being given to Andy’s future children at the end of Toy Story 3 as it shows that they’ll be valued for ever.[/spoil] (I put that in spoilers as apparently some new information has come to light that indicates that this might be the case).

I want Toy Story to end at 3, a great movie trilogy that surpasses the Original Star Wars trilogy IMO.

I would like to see another animated TV series though, but instead of being Buzz Lightyear of Star Command it could be Woody’s Roundup…or something. Maybe? :sunglasses:

i think it would be neat if they did a show for wood’ys roundup with real puppets. Doubt it would do very well due to the puppets but who knows?

Spoiler?

[spoil]I don’t understand where everyone is getting that he will pass down the toys to his kids, Andy is only 18. He is too young to have kids. From that second trailer where he is talking about Woody in the playground it honestly seems like he is passing off Woody to another child.[/spoil][/spoil]

Its all just predictions I suppose.

No fourth, I would watch it over and over but I don’t see any way they could make good out of a fourth Toy Story film. Series and shorts would be the best bet, I can see that happening shortly after Toy Story 3 is released on dvd and blu-ray…maybe even before that.

No thank you why try and ruin a good movie sereies to push it toons and shorts would be great though.

Eh, no thanks. Let’s just stop at 3. The idea of focusing on an entirely new group of toys seems interesting, but I’ll leave that to the fanfic writers.

-that leads to the cheapening of things.

PIXAR would rather have something die with dignity- not dress it up in an old dress, drench it in perfume and claim that Grandma isn’t dead but resting.