You know you have _____ fever when...

TSS: I know. :wink:

You have Cars fever when you can’t stop looking at cars as if they had eyes on them.

You have Ratatouille fever when wish you could make ratatouille in your culinary arts class.

You have Cars fever when you just watched it twice in a row on ABC Fam and were thinking about it being on TV all day.

haha used to do that when i was little!

all great ones guys! keep it up!!

:laughing:

here’s one:

You have Ratatouille fever when the song “Colette Shows Him Le Ropes” gets in your head every time you have to clean the kitchen. (makes the chore a little easier!)

You have Cars fever when, in a snowstorm, you notice how the pattern of the snow cleared on people’s windshields resembles eyebrows on cars…

You have Incredibles fever when you decided to play dress-up with Violet Parr as this poster did.

You know you have Pixar fever when you’re replying to a thread named ‘You know you have ____ fever when…’ on an internet forum named Pixar Planet.

lg: Nice.

WBoon: You know you have Incredibles fever when you make a sweet sig like that one w/Violet you have!!!

Thanks, TS2. :sunglasses:

You know you have Pixar Planet forums fever when you have all nine usergroup spaces filled up like you did, TS2. :smiley:

Join the club WBoon. :wink:

Ha! Yes, there you have it! You answered the question for me, lizardgirl. :laughing:

Heck, you know you have Pixar fever when you’ve joined a site like this one and post on it almost daily…

– Mitch

Why shouldn’t I be a fan of all nine of them? It’ll be 10 on may 29th!!!

Mitch: I think most of the regular members can apply to the “posting daily” symptom. :laughing:

you have TI fever when you must an Incredibles theme to all of your school projects.

The Star Swordsman - Ha-ha! Yes, indeed. :laughing:

You know you have Cars fever when you randomly check under the back “wing” of a Porsche to see if there’s a tattoo underneath it.

– Mitch

TSS: You know you have Pixar Planet Fever when you post 10 times a day and change your avi or sig at least twice a month!

TS2: Well, for me, I think I post more than ten times a day. :unamused: :laughing:

You have Incredibles Fever when you have seen it in every language possible.

You know you have Monsters, Inc. fever when you drew a picture of Mike Wazowski and of Boo wearing a Monsters, Inc. hat on your math homework.
You know you have Finding Nemo fever when you drew pictures of clownfish on your math homework.
You know you have Up fever when you drew pictures of a house flying with baloons on your math homework.
You know you have The Incredibles fever when you drew the Incredibles logo on your math homework.
You know you have all-out Pixar fever when you want ornaments of all their movies on your Christmas tree!
You know you have Knick Knack fever when you want to have that little snowman up on your tree.
You know you have For the Birds fever when you write an essay paragraph on that short film.

(Imitating Pearl) “Beat that!” 8D

whoa! how do u write an essay on a short film?

You have Incredibles fever when you think about Violet parr durring the song “never Had A Dream Come True” or any other romantic song.

wallerat: Oh, it wasn’t one for school- it was a practice foreign language essay my parents urged me to write, and it could have been about anything. So, I summarized For the Birds and translated it.

ha! nice…
btw, i keep forgetting to tell u, luv ur sig!