Your favorite films from 2010

I didn’t see anything in theaters more than once. That’s crazy expensive!

Toy Story 3 I got to see in theaters a couple times. Everything else was only once, but I’m grateful to get to see them period. :smiley: And yes, it is crazy expensive… :frowning:

I don’t either, I’d rather see other films then them twice. I wanted to see Toy Story 3 twice, but it didn’t happen. I did see Yogi Bear twice. The first time my friend payed for half the ticket, and the second time my Grandma wanted to go so she payed for it! lol.

I did see Ratatouille three times in theaters though.

Me niether. i just waited until it came out on DVD or on-demand, and then I watch it again.

I’ve never seen anything more than once in theaters. I’m lucky if I get to see 2 or 3 movies in a year anyway, so seeing something twice would stink. Then I would only see one movie a year.

Ah, I see.

Nice list bryanbmp. :sunglasses:

How to train your dragon

Toy Story 3

GREAT list. :mrgreen: highfive

thanks!!! :smiley:

now that I´ve seen True Grit, I would say that it is a bit overrated to have too many nominations at the Oscars, I mean, it is good and Jeff Bridges is hilarious and funny, but it is not better than other live action films like Inception, Black Swan and TSN

True Grit B-, it doesn’t enter in my top 10, next 2010 films to catch The King’s Speech and 127 Hours :nerd: