Your favourite quote(s)?

“But it’s a rock.”
“I know it’s a rock! You don’t think I know a rock when I see a rock!!! I spend a lot of time around rocks!!!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

“Why am I even talking to you? You’re not the Queen; you don’t even smell like the Queen.” - Hopper X3

Oh yeah, here’s another one I like:

Hopper: I swear, if I hadn’t promised Mother on her deathbed that I wouldn’t kill you, I would kill you!

“And believe me, no one appreciates that more than I do. Aaah! Remember ma!”

“It wasn’t even my idea! It was Axel and Loco’s! They talked fancy to me!!! I GOT CONFUUUSED!”

Hooray for Molt love.

For the colony and oppressed ants everywhere!!!

Good one!

“My children’s children will walk down the street, and people will point and say, there goes the spawn of Flik, the loser!”

That’s not word for word, but it was something like that. Defintely one of my favorite lines from the movie!

[i]
Bug 1: Harry no! No! Don’t look at the light!!

Bug 2: I-can’t-help-iiiittt. It’s so beautiful.[/i]

“The ants pick the food, the ants keep the food, and the grasshoppers leave!”

Flik
“You know, okay, fine, just go. But, if you could just do me a little favor before you leave and squish me, that would be great because when they find out I’m as good as dead.”
“I KNOW it’s a rock, but pretend it’s a seed. Let’s just use our imaginations!”
Rosie
“Rabbit in the hole, chicken in the barn, two-by, two-by, there’s the yarn. Done!”

Dot:You’re weird,But i like you.

Some of my favorite quotes are:
Hopper: It’s a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess. One of those Circle of Life kind of things. Now let me tell you how things are supposed to work: The sun grows the food, the ants pick the food, the grasshoppers eat the food…
Molt: And the birds eat the grasshoppers. Hey, like the one that nearly ate you, you remember? You remem- Oh, you shoulda seen it, okay?
Hopper: Molt!
Molt: This blue jay has him half way down his throat, okay? And Hopper - Hopper’s kicking and screaming, okay? And I’m scared, okay, I’m not going anywhere near, okay- Aw, come on! It’s a great story.
[Hopper grabs Molt by the antennae]
Molt: Ow! Ow! Ow!.

Flik: Oh, great ones! I have been scouting for bugs with your exact talents!
Rosie: A talent scout!
Flik: My colony is in trouble. Grasshoppers are coming. We’ve been forced to prepare all this food.
Manny: Dinner theater!
Heimlich: Food?
Flik: Please, will you help us?
Fly: Where are they?
Slim: We’ll take the job!

Rosie: Okay, come on everyone. Break a leg.
Flik: Whoa! You’re vicious!

Fly: Hey, waiter, I’m in my soup.

Since we have the post a quote thread, is their really a reason to use this thread anymore? I just don’t see the point.

Well, this A Bug’s Life quotes, whereas that thread is quotes from everything^^.

Exactly! We can post A Bug’s Life post in the other one. This one can only be A Bug’s Life. We would at point point quote every word their is in the movie. Plus this thread barly gets post anymore.

I don’t really mind either way.

I actually did lock this thread, before remembering that it was a bugs life quotes.

I won’t lock it, because this board is about specific a bug’s life quotes.

That’s what I thought.

But we can do that on post a quote do. I think it’s just dumb to keep this thread.

Nobody is taking that right to think that from you.