Your first post in PP

That’s so cute. I love when people’s family make PP accounts.

She’s wanted to join since I told her about it^^.

Awesome!! My sisters made accounts, but never posted, as neither one posted as they are not 13.

I am not 13 but I post everyday about 10 or 20 posts.

Same with my sister, except she’s 16.

Woah, your sister’s my age. Cool! I’m the oldest, so I have no older sister. I might have an older half brother, but we don’t know for sure if my dad is his dad.

My younger sister is 16 too.

Lots of 16 year olds here.

I’m the oldest too. Well, I technically I have an older half brother, but I don’t call him family anymore.

Coolio!! :smiley:

I’m sorry. :frowning: I’ve never met or talked to mine, if he even really is related to me.

Here’s mine:

That’s as good an introduction as any^^.

Here’s mine.

Mine was a bit embarrassing!

Haiidar. I’m a newbie on these boards but I think I’ll input seeing as I love ABL and it was my favourite film as a kid and all that.
I try to think about all of the more minor voice actors, like John Ratzenberger, Madeliene Khan etc, but the voice I always end up thinking about is Dave Foley’s. I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a relatable protaganist in any film I’ve seen. As far as I was concerned when I was 6 years old, Flik was my husband …
Where did Dave Foley say he hated his voice btw?

Lol. hate to admit that was pretty funny.

That’s awesome. 8D

My first like 20 posts were ridiculous. :blush:

This is mine.

Hi,
I am new here. My name is Teodora. I am Pixarmilan’s younger sister. As you know we have 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and 3 fish. Dogs names:Yowie and Charlie, Rabbits name: Johnny (Mostly me, my big brother and my mum call him bunny or rabbit) Fish names: Tulip, Flower and Nickie or Nick. Charlie is white, fluffy and very cute. Yowie is black, big and very handsome. Johnny White and grey, Small and very funny sometimes. Yowie is a Rottweiler mix. Charlie is a Bichon mixed with a Lhasa Apso. Johnny is a Mini Lop. And Tulip and Nick are Goldfish and Flower we don’t know what kind she is. I am very excited to be a Pixar Planet member, I will enjoy posting very often. Probably everyday. And thank you all the people that will welcome me. And I will have a fun time here on Pixar Planet.

^I remember that, that wasn’t too long ago.

Yeah it wasen’t. I thought it was pretty good. :laughing:

Better than mine i’d say :smiley: