Your first post in PP

Lots of 16 year olds here.

I’m the oldest too. Well, I technically I have an older half brother, but I don’t call him family anymore.

Coolio!! :smiley:

I’m sorry. :frowning: I’ve never met or talked to mine, if he even really is related to me.

Here’s mine:

That’s as good an introduction as any^^.

Here’s mine.

Mine was a bit embarrassing!

Haiidar. I’m a newbie on these boards but I think I’ll input seeing as I love ABL and it was my favourite film as a kid and all that.
I try to think about all of the more minor voice actors, like John Ratzenberger, Madeliene Khan etc, but the voice I always end up thinking about is Dave Foley’s. I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a relatable protaganist in any film I’ve seen. As far as I was concerned when I was 6 years old, Flik was my husband …
Where did Dave Foley say he hated his voice btw?

Lol. hate to admit that was pretty funny.

That’s awesome. 8D

My first like 20 posts were ridiculous. :blush:

This is mine.

Hi,
I am new here. My name is Teodora. I am Pixarmilan’s younger sister. As you know we have 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and 3 fish. Dogs names:Yowie and Charlie, Rabbits name: Johnny (Mostly me, my big brother and my mum call him bunny or rabbit) Fish names: Tulip, Flower and Nickie or Nick. Charlie is white, fluffy and very cute. Yowie is black, big and very handsome. Johnny White and grey, Small and very funny sometimes. Yowie is a Rottweiler mix. Charlie is a Bichon mixed with a Lhasa Apso. Johnny is a Mini Lop. And Tulip and Nick are Goldfish and Flower we don’t know what kind she is. I am very excited to be a Pixar Planet member, I will enjoy posting very often. Probably everyday. And thank you all the people that will welcome me. And I will have a fun time here on Pixar Planet.

^I remember that, that wasn’t too long ago.

Yeah it wasen’t. I thought it was pretty good. :laughing:

Better than mine i’d say :smiley:

I don’t know. I think why we always say yours is the best is because we don’t like ours. I always do that.

^ I guess most people do. Either way, we’ve all changed I think.

Way better than mine! 8D

Maybe. But I love everybody’s.

I like most everyone else’s because theirs were longer than mine. I posted several sentences though.

I had alot to explain. In my intro.

Yeah, I said A LOT, and then removed it all due to the controversy my big fat mouth caused. :blush: 8D