Your Top Films of All Time

Ah, okay. I’m adding Coco Before Chanel.

Alright, in no particular order…

Up
Toy Story trilogy
The Wall
WALL-E
Yellow Submarine
Castle in the Sky
Kiki’s Delivery Service
Jaws
Ponyo
Henry Selick movies (Nightmare Before Christmas, James, Coraline)
Spirited Away
Summer Wars

Great list, Leirin! You only have 2 I haven’t seen(Yellow Submarine and Summer Wars) and I love all the ones I have watched! :smiley:

Oh! I remember watching that in A level French, and it was pretty awesome :slight_smile:

After recently re-watching As Good as it Gets & Raiders of the Lost Arc, I think they could easily fit somewhere into my top 50.

hard to decide, but I´ll be preparing a great list to post here soon.

Can’t wait to see it!

[quote="definedancing":k05rrpiw][quote="IncredigirlVirginia":k05rrpiw]Ah, okay. I’m adding Coco Before Chanel.[/quote:k05rrpiw]

Oh! I remember watching that in A level French, and it was pretty awesome :)[/quote:k05rrpiw]

hidh-five

I love it, but I could have done without the more risqué parts myself. :-\ I mean, it made sense with the film, but I watched this movie with my dad, so…um, yeah.

I’m not sure if I’ve done this yet, but I’m putting True Grit up there on my list.

The original or remake?

Well, I have only seen the remake.

I’ll put Mgamind on my list when I have time for a retype.

Meegamind was good, but it’s not enough for me to say that it’s my top film of all time. Maybe for the year.

Oh, no. It’s not my favorite. It’s like in my top 50, but both my favorites are Pixar. Funny how that works…I almost wish it was intentional.

Oh, I see.

[quote="IncredigirlVirginia":2wdoprs4]hidh-five

I love it, but I could have done without the more risqué parts myself. :-\ I mean, it made sense with the film, but I watched this movie with my dad, so…um, yeah.[/quote:2wdoprs4]
Yeah, I haven’t seen the movie before but I know what you mean, it’s why I was hesitant to put The Wall on my list. I didn’t exactly get permission to watch it and I don’t exactly know how mum and dad would feel about me having watched an R-rated movie on my own… :oops:

I know!! I want to watch Amelié so freaking bad, but I don’t want to upset my mom. It’s eating my soul. :neutral_face:

Aw, I didn’t know Amelié was R too! I was interested too…maybe in a few years…

I won’t even lie, I’d give up my computer right fr a month to watch Amelié. I’m dying here.

Well, i probably already said this a GAZILLION times, but:

Wall-E.