Partysaurus Rex (Third Toy Story Toon)

The first images from the next Toy Story Toon have been released.

It’s titles Partysaurus Rex an it will be attached to Finding Nemo 3D

Nice detail of Sulley’s fur in the toilet.

This adventure focuses on Wallace Shawn’s Rex and his experiences during bathtime with Bonnie.

“He’s sick of being the angel of goodness and sensibleness and caution and fear,” Shawn tells the magazine. “He wants to stand on the side of pleasure and happiness and joy… I live this drama every day of my life!”

Is there a way for me to watch this online? I didn’t see it in theatres.

The best quality you’ll probably get is from Disney Channel, but I can link you to it on Youtube, hence the bad quality.

Oh so they play it on Disney Channel then? I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out for it then.

You can watch it here, eje. :
video.disney.com/watch/partysaur … dddc0f952d

Wow great quality.

And let me say: I LOVED it! I was cracking up the entire time! Brilliant!

Glad you loved it! It’s one of my top favorite Pixar shorts as well.

Just to let everyone know, there’s another Partysaurus Rex thread I created around the time the short came out on the Toy Story board. I realize that may have been confusing, so in the future, should I make future Toy Story Toons threads on the shorts board instead? I imagine so, but I just want to make sure.

K9Girl, thanks so much for the link! About two months ago, the short was still kept under close guard, only being shown in conferences and the like with identifying watermarks in case it got leaked, so seeing it available online is great! Thanks!

This has to be one of my favourite Pixar shorts… because it’s the last thing you’d expect from Pixar! The humour wasn’t cheap at all, too - something that it could have been prone too in taking this direction.

(LQstudiesPixar: The appropriate action next time would be placing it into this forum [Pixar’s Short Films]. But that’s okay - I’ll merge the two threads together!)