Pixar Planet

Jack Jack Attack

Talk about your favorite Pixar short films here. Pixar shorts include The Adventures of André & Wally B., Luxo Jr., Tin Toy, Red's Dream, Geri's Game, Knick Knack, For the Birds, Mike's New Car, Boundin', Jack Jack Attack, One Man Band, Mater and the Ghost Light, Lifted, Your Friend the Rat, Presto, BURN•E, Partly Cloudy, Dug's Special Mission, Day & Night, and the Toy Story Toons.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Jack Jack Attack

Postby The Star Swordsman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

True. He could be a lot to handle. I mean, first they were taking care of him without powers. Now it would be a complete surprise once he got powers.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby pixarmilan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:27 am

Exactly what I think^^.
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby Samtastic2 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 am

I loved it. I mean, Kari is probably just at home watching TV when she gets a call from her friend Violet (I am SURE that they were friends before the movie, because Violet would ask someone she knew and trusted to watch her baby brother) asking for a small favor...

Poor Kari. At least the incident was erased from her so she didn't go crazy, and things could go back to normal. I mean, if their friendship strengthens, I'm sure Violet will tell Kari in a few years, but hopefully she'll be TOLD, and won't have another experience like this weekend :P

"Let's play with flashcards. WON'T THAT BE FUN?!" yanks the card out of Jack-Jack's mouth. "House" Jack-Jack makes a little house with his hands. "Good. Campfire." Jack-Jack...BURSTS INTO FLAMES!!! "AAAAHHH!!!"

Hilarious :) If they re-release the movie in 3-D, they need to put JJA on the end, so people seeing it for the first time would understand.
Samtastic2
Ant

Postby The Star Swordsman » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:39 pm

I watched Jack-Jack Attack again for the first time in a while. I forgot the amount of powers he had. Which got mye to thinking. Maybe Jack-jack could end up being the most powerful out of all the incredibles. but what if he becoems too powerful that he becomes a threat to the family, the city? Meh, just speculation. With The sequel having been announced, i'm just brainstorming.
The Star Swordsman

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:37 pm

And if you're saying that they might age Jack-Jack a bit, it's kinda unpredictable right now, TSS.

Still, I would say that this is one of the most hilarious short films Pixar has ever created... :D

--evspixarfan2012
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby The Star Swordsman » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:55 pm

I know its unpredictable. :wink: I'm just brainstorming
The Star Swordsman

Postby Chris Todd » Sat May 23, 2020 12:38 pm

I always have been fond of the Pixar movies because they are so meaningful and thoughtful that it evokes emotions in everyone. The storyline, characters, script, dialogues, everything is so perfect like the Vodacom Signal Boosters.
Chris Todd

Postby Walter88 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:42 am

Let's play with us. I already downloaded it spider solitaire
Walter88

Postby CathyChristensen » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Sometimes my son and I watch small short cartoons together on the Internet. Since they are always a big choice there and you can still find small short films with your favorite heroes https://777spinslot.com/
CathyChristensen

Postby theabernice » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:31 am

Surely sbobet88 asia some bettors already bola sbobet88 know this type of soccer sbobet88 online betting game. Even this sbobet mix parlay soccer sbobet88 bola bet is also one of the types situs judi bola of bets that can bring such large profits by using such cheap capital in Indonesia sbobet login.

Then, if you join a trusted agent by playing sbobet88 bola and betting in this sbobet88 slot game, some bettors can reach a lot of wins and lots of profits with just a small capital of 25 thousand judi bola88.

• See the match team you will select sbobet indo and bet on. For example, some bettors can decide which team will avoid the relegation zone. So be more careful in playing and betting on the team that will give it all for the match agen sbobet.

• Certainly, to get one big 88 bola advantage and win in playing and betting on gambling on-line parlay, namely by doing research and looking as well as possible on the team you will bet sbobet88 indo and play at the specified time. Starting from looking for the team of players that were played when agen sbobet competing, the history of the two teams that competed, head to head on 2 teams to some information needed when playing and betting on the correct team.
theabernice
Garbage Boy

Postby ZoeDenver » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:10 pm

I don't think i know anyone who is not a huge fan of pixar movies. I tear myself up every time i watch any of the toy story movies...
If you enjoy slots games, the most popular slot symbol is without and doubt the Scatter. Find out how Scatter slots work and every bonus feature they can trigger!
ZoeDenver

Postby theabernice » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:53 am

dingdong88 Online gambling games dingdong uang asli online jackpot dingdong play1628 machines or also commonly also dingdong play1628 referred to as dingdong online online slot dingdong88 machines will certainly dingdong online produce various forms of dingdong88 game that certainly dingdong uang asli provide a lot of things that can be dingdong play1628 used as a thing that will indeed be able to make so much money coming dingdong online. Surely this can be used as a form of income and even a profitable dingdong88 profession.

Of course, to be able to make money from online slot dingdong uang asli machine gambling games or online jackpot machines, then indeed we must be able to run various dingdong play1628 efforts and efforts to be able to achieve that victory very easily and well. Unloading the Secrets of Winning Slot dingdong play1628 Machines Then of course this can be used as an effort to make a lot of money with a few easy steps if you already know the secrets of this slot machine game.
theabernice
Garbage Boy

Postby lizbee » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 pm

lizbee
Mutant Toy

Previous

Return to Pixar's Short Films