Pixar Planet

Sanjay's Super Team

Talk about your favorite Pixar short films here. Pixar shorts include The Adventures of André & Wally B., Luxo Jr., Tin Toy, Red's Dream, Geri's Game, Knick Knack, For the Birds, Mike's New Car, Boundin', Jack Jack Attack, One Man Band, Mater and the Ghost Light, Lifted, Your Friend the Rat, Presto, BURN•E, Partly Cloudy, Dug's Special Mission, Day & Night, and the Toy Story Toons.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Sanjay's Super Team

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Surprised that this thread wasn't made already but at least we have an organized way to discuss the latest news around the new short.
Welcome to the Sanjay's Super Team thread! For those of you who do not know about this short it will precede The Good Dinosaur when it releases this November. It focuses on a young boy named Sanjay who imagines the Hindu gods as superheroes. Sanjay's Super Team is directed by Sanjay Patel.

From what little we've heard from the short, I'm excited to finally see Pixar tackle religion in a playful yet imaginative way. Even though it seems a little away from their territory, I think this will allow more diverse themes and concepts to be present in feature films. But that's just me. :P

Our own, Upcoming Pixar has provided some new stills from the short.

It has been confirmed that attendees at SDCC will have a chance to learn more details about the short. Be on the look at for more information on July 9th!

Lastly, there will be an art book released to showcase the artwork and designs made for the short.
"Falling with style", eh?
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Location: Floating aimlessly in space (Hopefully Zurg doesn't capture me)

Re: Sanjay's Super Team

Postby FaithBevan » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 am

The services are amazing and admirable that they are to renew the scrap material of the cars and make them able to use again for transportation and driving services but https://dissertation-helpers.co.uk/dissertation-plan/ help students to manage the task. We are grateful to them for giving us this information as my car is in damaged condition and a great solution is to contact them.
FaithBevan

Re: Sanjay's Super Team

Postby Juvanta » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:40 am

Thanks for sharing this Animation series which was my favorite during my childhood days leather joggers. I have never missed any of its episodes. This article helped to refresh my memories. Even though many cartoon movies have created now they never meet the range of the old cartoons.
Juvanta
Shark Bait

Return to Pixar's Short Films