M-O should have his own short

Fact.

M-O should have his own short film.

I think it would be about him having a field day when he arrives on Earth and he notices all the ‘foreign contaminant’ around him - but eventually he’d learn that there’s more to life than cleaning.

I totally agree.

While it would be funny to see M-O get all crazy about cleaning up the entire Earth, I think it’s too predictable of a storyline. Maybe he could get into mischief with all those defect robots on some sort of quest? Now that could be quite amusing 8D

Yeah, that’s a good point. I like the umbrella and the hoover.

Perhaps the rejects could be charged with the responsibility of finding something important (e.g plant, key piece of machinery, yadda yadda) and they could transport it back like they did in the film to get E.V.E. the boot back?

You know, for M-O and some of the other Pixar sidekicks to have their own shorts would be awesome! Check that, they should make a short film with M-O in it, because he’s my favorite out of all the Pixar sidekicks. What other suggestions could there possibly be for that one?

Perhaps M-O could try to clean the people of the Axiom? ;-p

I can imagine Captain McCrea going, “M-O, cut it out! That tickles!” while M-O tries to clean his face. 8D

Haha! That would be hilarious!

Or he could try to clean WALL-E’s truck… (soon as the hole in the roof gets fixed up, of course, and I think we all know who would do that)

Who? The umbrella robot? BURN-E?

I’m probably missing something… :laughing:

Uh…I would have to say BURN-E. He’s got the right tools for fixing the hole in the roof of WALL-E’s truck.

By the way, what else could M-O try to clean in his own short?

Maybe the inside of the old buildings on Earth, like the Buy ‘n’ Large store where Wall-E got chased/attacked by those shopping carts, and maybe the same could happen to M-O :laughing: I can just imagine him developing a fear of carts and acting all frustrated and panicky every time he comes into the store to clean!

^LOL at your mentioning of your suggestion about M-O trying to clean all the shopping cats and then running away from them because they start chasing him…either that, or he’s gonna have trouble trying to clean the doors because they slide open! 8D

I can totally see M-O losing it when he finds he can’t really clean those doors 8D Poor M-O, we’re getting him into all these frustrating situations, and whilst they’d be funny and entertaining I think maybe something good should happen to him instead, like him finding treasure of some kind whilst he’s cleaning?

^Yeah, but he’s gonna find a lot of treasures there inside of WALL-E’s truck! :laugh: