Pixar Planet

BURN-E

Talk about your favorite Pixar short films here. Pixar shorts include The Adventures of André & Wally B., Luxo Jr., Tin Toy, Red's Dream, Geri's Game, Knick Knack, For the Birds, Mike's New Car, Boundin', Jack Jack Attack, One Man Band, Mater and the Ghost Light, Lifted, Your Friend the Rat, Presto, BURN•E, Partly Cloudy, Dug's Special Mission, Day & Night, and the Toy Story Toons.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: BURN-E

Postby uruseiranma » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Director Angus Maclane told us that when they screened it for the Pixar crew in the main auditorium, this actually had Ralph Eggleston laughing so hard, he collapsed onto the floor in laughter near the front left of the stage.
"Woody's no ordinary toy...he's brave. But the thing that makes Woody special, is that he'll never give up on you...ever."
uruseiranma
Garbage Boy

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am

I would have to say that this is my favorite short film :D
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby K9Girl » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:27 am

I think this might be my favorite movie-based short film. :mrgreen: It's hilarious.
K9Girl
Master Scarer

Location: Warning my friends about the free pistachio ice cream

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Yeah...sometimes I feel sorry for that poor guy, especially when he got locked out.
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby lizbee » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:36 pm

i think this is no longer available https://bestmoldremediationhouston.com/
lizbee
Mutant Toy

Postby theabernice » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:14 am

Although in this dadu online game gambling judi dadu online uses dice and relies heavily on luck in the game, but there are also things you might be able to do to help your daftar dadu online victory, or at least give judi dadu you more luck on each churn dadu sicbo.

In judi dadu online sicbo gambling you can place dadu online various types of bets for judi dadu online numbers from the 3 dice that come out dadu online. You can bet for odd or even numbers that come out, big or small numbers that judi dadu online come out, or if you feel lucky then you can dadu sicbo bet your money on one specific number for maximum betting profit daftar dadu online, that is if you are pressed or feel lucky.

The less dadu sicbo likely you are to get that number, then according to judi dadu sicbo the rules then if you win the bet then you will win more. But don’t be too tempted by how much profit you dadu online can make, because it will be very difficult for you to be able to guess with a very small presentation on your dice.
theabernice
Garbage Boy

Previous

Return to Pixar's Short Films