Omg! Look at this Luxo Jr robot toy!! OMG!!

Look!

sorry I cant post link bc im on a laptop and it doesnt show.

but go to gizmodo.com

and look!

omg it is so awesome!!

It’s here on Upcoming Pixar: pixarplanet.com/blog/animated-pi … r-desk-toy
Follow the link to /Film.
BTW I think I’ve seen that toy (not in action though) before on the receptionist’s desk at Pixar.

From what I am told, it’s a Pixar Studio Store exclusive like most things at the Pixar Studio Store, including the hats, t-shirts, license plate frames and more.

I’m sure The Disney Store wouldn’t have it or else everyone would have one of those Luxo Pixar Logos on their desks. :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s definitely Pixar Studio Store exclusive! SlashFilm shouldn’t get people’s hopes up.

One can only hope that these will find their way into Pixar Place and Carsland at Disney World and Land.

whines I waaaaant one…

Seriously, ever since I got into Pixar, I’ve always wanted Luxo Jr. keyring, or figure or some kind of merchandise to do with everyone’s favourite lamp. Bit of a weird-looking toy, but I’d put it high up on the mantelpiece, away from children’s hands, and it would be the focal point of the room.

I always wondered if anyone ever custom-made their own Luxo, Jr out of metal. Though given how small Jr’s body is and the size of the little springs, I doubt he’d be as flexible as he is on screen.

MAybe next year I’ll have to save up to go to Emeryville and attend some event at the campus. I just wish there’d be something that’d line up with my family vacation to California, so I could go to Emeryville and then head down to San Diego.

Wait a minute. scratches head, ah remembers In Japan, the movie theater worker gave me this postcard to receive, by drawing, one of 50 Luxo Jr. desktop accessory or one of 50 medium sized PIXAR Logo zipper jersey. He gave me this postcard

toys-banana.com/days/diary/d … 7/0726.jpg

before we watched Ratatouille last year. Sorry if the postcard looks small, but I sent away my postcard and I didn’t make a copy of the postcard.

Edited to change lottery to drawing. I’ve been playing the lottery recently.

So there is a Luxo Jr lamp. I just saw the /film video of the lamp, and it looks neat. If only it was an actual lamp and they had a actual ball version of the Luxo Jr ball. I think that would gross a lot of money through merchandise.

Yeah, they should totally release the star ball as an actual star ball.

Oh it’s adorable! I want it!

ohhhhh…its so cute.

Where can i get it.

Dibs its mine.

As far as I know, the real Luxo L-1 lamp is available for buying. It looks like a bigger version of Luxo Jr. though.

However, I have no idea about the ball. Anyone knows where to get it?

That’s so cool, but to have the whole sign … I don’t have any room! :frowning:

You mean it’s a version of Luxo (the dad)? Cool. I may have to buy one.

That would totally complete my desk.!