Pixar short film toys

Where can i get short film toys
i have seen them befour
and if you have any can you post a picture of them also
as you can tell i am a pixar toy collector and it is not called pixar without the shorts :smiley:

As far as I know they are Pixar Studio Store exclusives and arenā€™t cheap. Youā€™ll have to get a tour of the Pixar campus in Emeryville, California to get them. I know thereā€™s For the Birds, Boundinā€™, Lifted, and Presto plushes available. Iā€™ll try to get pictures later. :slight_smile:

Is there any toys not just plusies even though i would like to see these plusies :smiley:

Check out this site.
geocities.jp/chikyuuza/g_m_s ā€¦ nament.htm

These arenā€™t toys, but I do play, at times, with Luxo Jr. by holding and bouncing him in the air.

They were sold in Ghibli Museum Shop in 2004. When I went there in 2004 to see The Pixar Exhibition, they were already sold out. I luckily bought Luxo Jr. at a second hand shop.

Ghibili Museum only sold these Pixar goods in 2004 and,for now, the museum will not sell any more Pixar goods.

Between the birds is a small totoro.

The guy next to John Lasseter figure is Hayao Miyazaki figure with a pig nose. This item is called Friendship Figure. In Japanese itā€™s å‹ęƒ…ćƒ•ć‚£ć‚®ćƒ„ć‚¢.

Thanks for those pictures, Rey. I love the crossover merchandise between Pixar and Studio Ghibli, and the short film statues are great. Wish I had a set.

Here are the pics of the short film plushies Martin was talking about, these pictures were taken from Jeff Pidgeonā€™s flickr account:

Jackalope from Boundinā€™

Stu from Lifted

Mr. B from Lifted

Birds from For the Birds

The birds actually have names and personalities, but I forget which one is which. All of the toys were/are available at the Pixar shop at the studio, which is invite-only, of course. Jeff said a few months ago that they might sell some short film plushies at Pixar Place at Disneyland, but he didnā€™t know for sure.

Ooh, cute toys rachel. I donā€™t think the Boundin toy is a Jackalope. It looks more like the hopping and laughing gophers. :unamused: The first ā€œFor THe Birdsā€ toy looks dark and evil. But they all look disinguishingly different.

Wow, I didnā€™t even know you could get these plushies. Not that Iā€™m 100% going to get one, but they do look rather cute.

Hereā€™s one called ā€˜Boundinā€™ Buddiesā€™ for sale at Yahoo Auction in Japan.
page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h60767750

They are plushies and by Thinkway Toys from America.

I love the For The Birds keyring plushie! If only I could squeeze it and it could make the squeaky sound from the short film! :smiley:

And that Boundinā€™ Buddies set! If only I had money!)=

I wonder if they sell Luxo Jr lamps and a Luxo Jr ball.

Oh great, Iā€™ve never thinked at that, now I want For the Birds and Presto plushes, and why not, a real Knick Knack snow globe, even if I know Iā€™ll never have all of that, thank you ! -_-ā€™

:wink:

A real Knick Knack snowglobe, great idea!

Thanks for the pictures, rachelcakes1985! They look so cute, especially the birds.

Better save some money nowā€¦ I think Iā€™m getting all of those.

I would really love a BURN-E figurineā€¦ I wonder if Pixar ever made one for sale at The Pixar Store.

For those who would like to own a plushie of Stu or Mr. B from Lifted, thereā€™s one of each for sale on eBay right now. link link Neither of those plushies are for sale outside of Pixar, so put a bid in if you are interested. Short film merchandise doesnā€™t come along very often on eBay.

Pixar short films tin + pin + dome magnet, set of 5. Released in Japan.

I would love those, but I would be too afraid to actually wear the pin just in case I lost it. But they are still all very rare and droolworthy.

Those pins look totally awesome! I bet theyā€™re pretty expensive. Iā€™d love a Knick Knack snowglobe or something from One Man Band, although Iā€™m not sure what that would be.

Iā€™m selling my Boundin Buddies setā€¦its really rare this stuff pops up on ebay so I thought Iā€™d share with the people who actually appreciate it.

[cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DSelling](http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200340015608&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling)

Those toys are soo cool

i wonder if there is toys for the new partly clouldly

Iā€™ve just found some Cars Toons die cast cars at this blog. Scroll way, way down to July 18th. You can see Mater the Greater, Rescue Squad Mater, El Matador, Tamataa paint version with wing Mater and dragon paint version with wing McQueen cars. They were shown in the TOKYO TOY SHOW 2009 July 16th through 19th.
toystory.ti-da.net/d2009-07.html

TakaraTomy toy company will sell Tamataa paint version with wing Mater and dragon paint version with wing McQueen cars next month for 1,680 yen as a set.
takaratomy.co.jp/products/di ā€¦ _bolt.html

On a side note, you can buy drift Lightning McQueen car right now.
takaratomy.co.jp/products/di ā€¦ x.html#g06

All the Cars Toons shorts, except Tokyo Mater I think, were first shown in the Disney Stores and Disney channels in Japan since April this year.

There isnā€™t a TakaraTomy store in my city, but Iā€™ll try to look out for them.

oh my goodness! Japan is so lucky! I would pay anything for those Boundinā€™ figures! But I would absolutely die for that Bolt plush! I hope you can get one and put it up on ebay Rey I would most definitely pay up to $150