Toy Story treats

Does anybody have the ability to upload these to YouTube or rip them from their DVD? I am aware that there are some of them on YouTube but there are good ones that I wanted to sync to my iPod and ones I really wanted to see.

Speaking of which, does anybody suppose Pixar will make some for Toy Story 3?

I think I’ll be able to rip them for you, but I won’t be able to upload them on YouTube. Which Toy Story DVD are they on?

I suppose they will make some for Toy Story 3. It’s kind of been a tradition really :slight_smile:

They are on the TS Ultimate Toy Box DVD and the TS 10th anniversary DVD.

Oh, the 10th Anniversery Edition is the one I own! I’ll have a look today if I can and try to rip them.

Aww I hope they make some for Toy Story 3. We need more! Lol. I wish I could rip some off of my Toy Story DVD, but I can’t. If I ever can then I am so putting them on my ipod. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for where to find the shorts… on your 10th anniversary DVD, go to the second dvd. On each menu you will see a gold star. Click on it and you’ll get a short. Somewhere on the DVD is a menu which has them all (I forgot where it was), I didn’t realize that they even had a menu for them until after I “searched the earth” for all the shorts on the dvd. XD

Haha, same here.

And I hope they’re on the TS3 dvd.

Were there any on the TS2 dvds?

From what I’ve heard, there were some featuring the TS2 characters made for the Toy Story 3D double feature.

They have all the Toy Story treats on Toy Story’s official Disney website.

I love these things. They used to show them on the Disney Channel when I was a kid, and I was delighted to later find the complete lot on the 10th anniversary dvd.

I note that they all took place in Andy’s old bedroom (as indicated by the presence of the cloud wallpaper), and in most of them Buzz appeared to be his old deluded self, so you could argue that they were meant to be set before the move in the original film, but they also had the gang hanging out with toys which Andy didn’t own, like the Aliens (before Toy Story 2) and Sid’s mutant toys, so I guess that they were never intended to fit in with the continuity set by the film. But they were still great, and back in 1996, before I knew we’d be getting a TS2, it was just wonderful seeing more from these characters.

Oh, and I’m assuming it wasn’t Tom Hanks doing the voice of Woody in these? I watched a few recently and thought he sounded a little off.

You’re right! Woody was voiced by his brother in these shorts

Thank you for confirming that. :slight_smile:

Also, I don’t remember ever seeing Slinky or Mr. Potato Head in any of these shorts, so I guess that they were only able to use the “original” toy characters. Maybe they didn’t think it worth paying their respective owners for use in such short pieces.

Or Etch, or the Toddle Tikes. Because of this pattern, it’s gotta be copyright reasons.

And yes, there are Toy Story Treats for Toy Story 3. They don’t really take place at any set time, nor any particular setting (just a blank background; would be awesome if they reused Andy’s old bedroom, though). I think they’re on the official Toy Story site under the videos.

I have a Toy Story mug from which Slink and Mr. Potato Head are suspiciously absent, I’m guessing for much the same reasons.

I haven’t yet been able to find the new Toy Story shorts, but maybe I’m not looking hard enough.

Huh… I don’t remember these… I’d like to seem them though.

EDIT: Found it.
kelloggs.promo.eprize.com/toyst … 1904663370
Toy Story Funny Reels. Now that they can use Mr. Potato Head, they have a lot more based around him, I like the TV one.