Sally and McQueen!

Should Sally and McQueen get married?

• yes! too cute not too!
  • No! cars don’t get married!

0 voters

Ok, so i noticed that Sally isn’t in ANY of the mater’s tall tales OR the cars two trailer. What gives? Do you think sal-Queen will continue into cars 2?

In the beginning of the film, Lightning McQueen is a skilled but arrogant, self-centered up-and-coming racer. Hoping to be the first rookie to win the Piston Cup trophy and gain a lucrative endorsement deal from Dinoco Oil, he finishes in a three-way tie with perennial runner-up Chick Hicks and veteran Strip “The King” Weathers.

EDIT: Edited for spam - little chef

You know, I think this is a good place for me to say that Lightning & Sally is really the thing that I love the most about the original Cars. I just love that relationship that they have and their drive together is like the high point of the movie for me. They’re up there with all the other Pixar couples like Flik & Atta, Wall-E & EVE, Bob & Helen, etc. That’s why I wished that they would show more of that relationship.

There are lots of threads like this in the Cars section, I dont’ know why we need one in the short films section. :confused:

But anyway, I’m a fan of SalQueen, and I hope to see more of their relationsihp in the sequel. I think Cars should get married, I don’t beleive in opressing love lol!

No offense, but what does that have to do with LightningXSally? :neutral_face:

Anyways, I hope they do get together more. But it seems increasingly unlikely.

I love Sally and McQueen I think they are PERFECT for each other. One thing I am sad about is unless they make it like Toy Story they will not make a cars 3. So all the romance better happen in the 2 hour film or I will be shocked :open_mouth: I hope they don’t make it like the other movies were one of the two lovers start to fall in love with another “car” and will not be together. Or hopfully they don’t get in a big fight about how lightning cares about racing more then a relationship, and they go there separite ways. :frowning: I hope not. I love romance in Disney moves. Maybe lightning will save Sally in some way???Who knows.

If Sally doesn’t get a decently prominent part in the film, I am going to be rip-roaring p*ssed.

You won’t be alone Rac-Rules! A lot of other members share your sentiments.

This is what I personally think about Lightning and Sally, perhaps Disney can make Cars 3 which is based more on Lightning and Sally for the story and Mater with his…you know…
Thankxxx

Who knows? Maybe that is what the third movie is about.