Pixar Planet

Wall-E Adventure Game (Fan Game)

Are you a talented fan of Pixar? Show off your skills here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Wall-E Adventure Game (Fan Game)

Postby markbilly » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

LINK

I'm a massive fan of Wall-E and I recently made this short freeware adventure game using the Adventure Game Studio engine. All the pixel art is original.

It was for the MAGS (monthly adventure game studio) competition for May.

Thought it would be worth posting here. Hope you all enjoy. :)

Thanks to Pixar for Wall-E and it's amazing pixel art credits, which inspired this game!
markbilly

Postby Mygames19 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 am

Hey markbilly, and welcome to the forums!

From what I can tell, you've definitely got something interesting here. You'd actually be the second person to create a Wall-E Fangame (that I know of) the first being me! XD

Unfortunately, my Windows computer has gone a-wall so I'm going to have some trouble getting it over to it to play, but I think it'll be worth it. I'll be back to give my thoughts when that's been done. :)

EDIT: Wasen't bad. The graphics where pretty good, but the whole game felt like it was just for kids - not for everyone. Which made it even more strange when I got to a puzzle I could not solve. These puzzles should be simple enough to figure out, or the player should at least be informed on what Wall-E and EVE can do. I had no idea what I was suppose to do at one point and simply gave up because there was no clues or anything to help guide me.
Mygames19
Garbage Boy

Re: Wall-E Adventure Game (Fan Game)

Postby padikomih » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Pictures are collected for the utilization of the goals for the clients. The groups are posted on https://knowtechie.com/dissertation-writing-tips-and-tricks/ for the relaxation for the clients in the town.
padikomih

Re: Wall-E Adventure Game (Fan Game)

Postby Whivereem » Sun May 05, 2019 8:01 pm

These games are good at first. As for me, since the bias on the game space initially goes, it is better to do it with https://esportbetweb.com/skrill/ and develop gaming skills with benefit. Cybersport begins to become a topic for making money to those who are fumbling in games
Whivereem

Return to Fandom