Pixar Planet

Pixar collection

Are you a talented fan of Pixar? Show off your skills here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Pixar collection

Postby Bandling45 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:48 am

Not sure if this counts, but I found an Up related band comic and thought it was pretty funny.

..... 'cause that's pretty much how it goes, especially if you play in musicals. 8D
Let's Get Dangerous
Bandling45
Shark Bait

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:19 am

I don't think so, Bandling. 8D

Anyway, here are my latest additions to my collection:

(1) A 27x40 Cars poster, given to me by my former resource room teacher
(2) figurine playsets of incredibles, Nemo and MU from a Disney Store (I visited one at a mall up north)
(3) a box set of 8 miniature figurines measuring 2 cm each
(4) Toy Story of Terror Pez cat :mrgreen:

And several WALL-E stuff I got for Christmas, including bedsheets, 3-piece dinnerware set, Disney Store plushies, poseable action figures, and even a lamp! <3

I also just got the 2015 "Art of" calendar as well. Oh, and a Monsters, Inc. electric toothbrush--plus MU nightlight!

So anyways, that's my update. :geek:

--evspixarfan2012

P.S.--There might be more pieces on the way...'cause I've got a birthday coming up! :lol:
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Bandling45 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 am

Eh, didn't think so. It was pretty funny though. And accurate. ;)
Let's Get Dangerous
Bandling45
Shark Bait

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Hey, guys! It's me again...got a BIG update on my collection:

I finally got the pose-able M-O figurine (w/transport bot) ordered from Toys 'R Us and now I keep it on my nightstand.

Also on my nightstand right now are Cars die-casts of Todd Pizza Planet Truck and John Lassetire! (The latter is from a double-pack that also came with Jeff Gorvette.)

I also ordered a die-cast of Alexander Hugo (w/party hat) as well.

And in terms of my other recent packages (thanks to finally having gotten my prepaid refilled)...

From DisneyStore.com:

2015 Disney Parks authentic Pixar t-shirt (I do not know why it had to be marked as a boys' shirt! But at least I ordered an XL so that it would fit me...besides, I'm female.)

set of 5 bath toys (Woody, Buzz, Sulley, Nemo, & Mr. Incredible)

Art of Pixar postcards collection : Volume 2

From Amazon:

just a few more WALL-E stuff : magnetic playset, velvet poster art set, and a candle

I also got myself a Buzz Lightyear solar figure, which i now keep on the windowsill near my bed. (It certainly does encourage having the blinds open during all hours of the day...right?)

From eBay:

I tried to get what looked a lot like my old, long-lost Woody doll (because of vinyl head, soft arms and feet, plus a missing hat)...but Mom told me it wasn't the right one. It also came with a talking Zurg room guard as well.

I also just finally got myself an Incredibles phone, but I can't even use it in my room right now because there is no land line in there.

*So there you go...that's my update. Oh, and a couple of other things I almost forgot to mention:

I actually got an Incredibles logo T-shirt--plus a 1,000-piece Ravensberger Pixar puzzle--just a few weeks ago as gifts for my birthday. (I still can't believe I'm 20... :roll: )

And I sure can't wait to get the Angel Kitty! (I just saw a listing on eBay yesterday, which means I gotta get over to the Toys 'R Us pronto!)

--evspixarfan2012
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:16 am

I just got a lot of Inside Out gear when I went to the Pixar Press Day. It begins. :lol:
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:12 pm

I'm trying to save up for a giclee right now. It's called "The Depth of Space and Love". I'm also looking forward to getting the Disney/Pixar Legends Series #5 as well.

Recently I got a pair of Inside Out headsets from Toys 'R us. I also found a reusable Hallmark-brand Inside Out cup as well.

Oh, and I got promo posters and lanyards from last weeks insider's access event. (I was rather surprised when I had found out that the movie theater in my area would be participating in that event, 'cause a lot of early viewings (before the official openings) usually take place in bigger cities than mine.)
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:13 am

evspixarfan2012 wrote:I'm trying to save up for a giclee right now. It's called "The Depth of Space and Love". I'm also looking forward to getting the Disney/Pixar Legends Series #5 as well.

What's a giclee?
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 am

It's a type of artwork, sold at a very high price, with a limited amount of prints.

(Believe it or not, I found some over at the Disney Store website. And I know which one of those I want the most...like I just mentioned in a previous post up above yours.)
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Previous

Return to Fandom