Toy Story 5

“Yodel la he HO!” Jessie the Cowgirl was happy today as usual. She and Bonnie were playing indians and cowgirls along with sidekick, Buzz Lightyear. Soon, Bonnie’s mom called Bonnie for dinner. Bonnie was so excited she mistakenly tore off Jessie’s left arm. Everyone was crushed.

Woody, the co-leader of Bonnie’s toys, said “Calm down, Jess. I’m sure Bonnie can get sew it back together. Remember when I…”

“Just GO AWAY! ALL OF YOU!” Jessie turned away, sobbing. Hamm shakes his head. “Ooookay”

Later that night, as Bonnie and the other toys slept, Jessie gaze up at the stars. “Oh Emily (sobs) What to do?” With no other choice, she picked up her hat and quietly hopped out the window.

While hiding from the crowed streets near the Tri-Country Airport, Jessie was hoping to find her owner again after all these years. Then suddenly…she was scooped up by a figure! “Oh my, how’d you arm get ripped?” Jessie almost cried. But the figure turn out to be a kindly boy. His name was Bel. He reassured he’s nice.

Jessie was shocked! “Yo-you can understand me?”

Bel nodded and smiled. He clean up the dirt from Jessie’s face. “There. You’ll be just fine.” Jessie was about to say something to thank him, but Bel took her into his arms and brought her to his small, run-down house. “These are my toys where I play and talk to them.”

Jessie felt much happier now!

Part 2 coming soon.

Don’t worry! I’m working on part 2! posting.php?mode=reply&f=10&t=10198#