PixarPlanetdA WALL-E and EVE Competition!

As all Pixar fans know, WALL-E is coming out soon! To celebrate the release of Pixar’s newest film, PixarPlanetdA are having a WALL-E and EVE competition.

WALL-E and EVE Competition

The Theme- To create a piece of artwork based on the relationship between the two main characters of Wall-E and Eve.

Requirements-

It must contain WALL-E and EVE in some way, and may also contain any other characters from the movie WALL-E.
It can be created in any artistic form.
Only characters from WALL-E are allowed.
The focus should be on the relationship between WALL-E and EVE.
It must not contain any obscene references- keep it universal, please! Any explicit entries will be ignored.

And that’s it! Be creative, and make sure you follow these dates and deadlines-

Dates-

Opening date: 12th June
Ending date: 6th July
Voting will begin: 7th July
Voting will end: 13th July

The winner will be announced in the first journal after the voting has ended.

Prizes-

The picture will be the club’s featured deviation until the next competition.
The winner will recieve a one month subscription.
The winner will be inducted into PPdA’s Hall of Fame.

Here’s the link to the original journal and to the club-

pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/journal/18798671/

Good luck, guys! :smiley:

Oh, cool! A contest! I’ll definitely try!

Good luck to all who join! I can’t wait to see the finalists!

Yay! That’s a great idea for a contest. As much as I’d like to, I must refrain from starting an entry just yet. I’ve got to actually see the movie before I end up drawing something totally inacurate and out of character. :laughing:

-ashley

8D

O-MAH-GOSH-A-CONTEST-FOR-MAH-OTP-HORRAAAAAY!

I commented on the journal with a few questions about this BTW. Please answer them when you can.

i might do this

I’ve got a leg up on the competition. I have an idea!!

Now… do I actually have the ability to draw it…

I might have a go at this… Thanks lizardgirl!

Ah, but that’s why I decided on this contest- to see what people expect WALL-E to be like in comparison with the actual movie! :laughing:

I can’t wait to see all of your entries. :smiley:

Ooh, so you guys are looking for theory-style stuff then? I know just what to enter now. I wrote it a few days ago. Haven’t shown it to anybody besides my friends yet.

Cool! I’ll think about entering. Not sure if I will or not. It’ll be tough at this point for me to find the right kind of screenshot to reference off of. EVE I know would be simple to draw and shade, but WALL-E looks complicated.

lennon: I have plenty of screenshots from the trailer and a tv spot. Posted some around here. You can PM me if you want and I can upload some for you.

I’ve been writing WEVE like crazy lately. Not sure what stories I’ll enter anymore. Maybe I’ll keep writing and decide closer to the deadline.

That would be great! I’ll do that now.

I have one item that when I took it into Photoshop, it came out so cool, I almost thought 'it could have been concept art from PIXAR!

I’ll have to submit it to my gallery and then to the DA for PixarPlanet.

This seems like it’s going to be a competition with a lot of entries! I can’t wait to see them all. :smiley:

I might just do it for fun, but I’m not exactly sure yet. :confused:

Go on and have fun FONY! I really think you should do this. I want to see what you have got in you.

Well I’ve been gone and now I’m back. Now I can think about possibly doing this! Maybe, lol!

You should lennonluvr. Your drawings have looked absolutly incredible. I really think you should.

I know *I’m gonna enter, I’m just not sure what to write for it yet. I know I’ gonna have some good competition, and I have so many WEVE fic ideas, and seeing th movie didn’t help lower the idea count. XD