Favorite Pixar toy

If you are a toy collector of disney and pixar toys like i am
what is your favorite pixar toy
or a pixar toy you want

my favorite pixar toy is a The Incredible car

a pixar toy that i really want is M-O from Wall-E

Whats yours :question: :smiley: :question:

Oh boy, I have so many favorite Incredibles toys, I can’t really decide. I get a little happy every time I play with them.

lol, you can get the M-O toy from the Wall-e Action figure collection, it comes with the stretcher thing for EVE too which is cool :slight_smile:, I bought a Wall-e action figure today and am loving it haha. Plan on buying some Cars from Cars tomorrow as I get my paycheque woowoo.

what toys from what movie do you have the most of :question:

for me its The incredibles, Cars, and Monsters Inc.

The Incredibles has litterally swarmed my room. I have one Cars toy, but it is in my bathroom.

My Randall plushie. I think it’s the only Pixar toy I own, so it has to be my favourite. He sleeps in my bed every night. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite Pixar toy is a tie between my Mater die-cast car, my WALL-E action figure, and my 20 Years of Pixar Mike Wazowski from McDonalds.

My favorite Pixar toy is my talking Remy plushie I got yesterday. Besides him I own a Marlin toy from McDonald’s and Jessie Doll. Those are my only toys. Once I had quite a lot toys from McDonald’s and not just Pixar. But my mother has to throw them away :unamused:

Gotta go with the originals:

Woody and Buzz. Damn-straight.

The Cars die-casts. Love em! And I love collecting them! Finding a rare one or one I’ve been looking for is always cool. Like right now, I recently found Dinoco Chick, which was great. I flipped out when my brother got me Tex Dinoco. and I’ve been looking for DJ for months. I suppose I should look on eBay. But I have the other 3 DRH, and not him so I really wanna complete the group.

I collect Cars die-cast too
and i have a lot of them
including DJ

my mom used to sell monsters inc stuffed things idk what they r i forgot but she used to sell them on ebay and i remember i would get mad at her because she would come home with all these toys and i couldnt have or play with them lol but i remember she had some boo dolls :stuck_out_tongue: so if any of you have them they may have been from my mom lol

Interaction Eve followed closely by Interaction Wall-E.

The plush Remy and Emile in my bed, followed by Wall-E, Remy, and Lightning on my desk. Just picked up M-O today too, so we’ll see where he fits.

I can’t decide between Woody or Buzz, but what I don’t like about them is that there not much like how they are on the movie. I mean, Buzz’s helmet doesn’t go right back and Woody’s fat. You know what I mean?

I think my Woody plush and my Woody Car plush are my favorites, I’ve had the Woody probably since Toy Story came out on VHS but got the Woody car recently. Don’t have a M-O one yet :unamused: .

The pull string Woody I’ve got came out in the time of Toy Story 2.

I had a Pull string Woody as well. It was a pretty neat toy. The sting went in a little too fast though.

My dad’s collectors die cast Cars cars. They are like hot-wheels but cars instead.

They are really detailed.

My favorite Pixar toys include a figure set of Buzz and Jessie performing their big dance number (which my uncle ordered for me on eBay) and a Waternoose plushy (which I found on a birthday outing at the Disney Store). The one Pixar toy that I want the most is a Buzz Kawaii Cube. Kawaii Cubes are stackable plushies similar to Tsum Tsums, but cube-shaped, and they come as a variety of different characters, both Disney and non-Disney. Unfortunately, the Disney ones are exclusive to Mexico and Argentina, so when I have my own eBay account, I plan to use a personal online shopper service to get a Buzz Kawaii Cube from Mercadolibre.

UPDATE - 10/29/20: Just got the Buzz Kawaii Cube! Totally worth the wait!