Resurrecting Fandom

Hey guys. A few notes about the Fandom sub-forum’s current state…

I understand it has been pruned down to the pit, but rest assured I have been browsing the Archives to relocate each and every thread back to their rightful places. I just finished page 10 of 42, but it’s very tedious work, so I’m moving these in increments.

Also, I may eventually merge any multiple threads started by members, so if you can’t find your fandom thread, please don’t start it all over again.

Now, I have an idea that will keep all of the fandom threads together and yet keep the sub-forum from growing cluttered. If I create the Fandom Archives, everything will remain grouped together aside from archived discussion threads. When a fandom thread becomes inactive after a certain period of time (not definite but I’m thinking 3 months), it will move to the Fandom Archives. However, if a member wishes to revive an archived fandom thread to be able to post new stuff, they can simply PM me.

I welcome feedback. :nerd:

I think that is a good idea, say soemone starts making videos/art again, they don’t have to dig through the normal archives to find it.

I think it is a wonderful idea PV!

Cool. I was wondering what was happening with this one :slight_smile: