Pixar-related Wordles

Wordle is a site where you can create all sorts of word clouds.

Here’s a Toy story related Wordle I just made.

Now it’s your turn to play :slight_smile: Let see what you can do (I’ll be disappointed if I don’t see a Ratatouille Wordle by Mitch or a The Incredibles one by TSS :mrgreen:) !

Cool but how do you customize the zords because i can’t place where i want… :unamused:

Pixar.rocks : basically, you can’t. But if you’re not happy with the way they are, you can still change it with the options on the upper left corner :wink:

Oh… Just asked that because i saw on your Toy Story one the names are in order like “John Lasseter”.

Ah okay ! I didn’t understand what you meant. If you want to put some words together, you have to bind them with a “~”.

Like this : “John~Lasseter”.

:wink:

Oh okay thanks a lot!

No Java. :cry:

Just made one with the theme “Cars”.

wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/155240/cars

Hope you’ll enjoy… :smiley:

Pixar.rocks : Nice :slight_smile:

Here’s one who took me some time. It’s not about a Pixar movie, it’s just about everything related to Pixar (which is why it took me so long to do it :mrgreen:).
For those who don’t have Java, here’s a screencap of it : link

Wow… i was wondering of doing one and i’m glad i didn’t ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Those are really cool! The one you did looks as though it took a very long time, Archibald!

Same Problem here A113 no java :cry:

Archibald: Interjection! That’s a great one. :smiley: Thumbs up!

Wow. I really like the Pixar one! That really must have taken awhile. That graphic would look cool on something, maybe not so much a T-shirt, but like journal notebooks and stuff. neat.