Super Stalkers: the new INCREDIBLE club

Okay, I’ll admit it. I had a crush on Violet.

I mean, stick-legs, flowing black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and that awesome purple whatchamacallet that she projects… What’s not to love?

“OH GOD ANOTHER VELOCIPOD!”
Image credit to Guardian Unlimited Film

Okay, aside from the obvious cowardly emo in the beginning… But we all have problems, and she overcame hers.

ANYWAYS, in the vein of strange obsessions, I am now opening the OFFICIAL Super Stalker topic! (Official in my mind, anyway…) If you have any really bizarre ideas and observations about the Increds and crew, throw them out there and we’ll nitpick at them for you! Feel free to enjoy our spa and the Omnidroid V1’s great waiter skills (He’s a softy really).

Although since this is a family friendly site, all pr0n shall be set aflame and all posters of pr0n shall be thrown into the shark pit. No offense.

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL SUPER STALKER ICON! PLACE IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE TO CREEP OUT SUPERS!

Well I’ll tell you that I am also incredibl obsessed with Violet Parr as well. It is a part of me I am incredibly proud of. I have had a crush on her since I saw the theatrical trailer. Ever sinde, I have grown an obsession with her and the movie.

Don’t we all? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad a fellow piece of… coating, such as yourself (running out of synonyms to address you) is also interested in the fine beauty of Violet Parr. Yes, she’s really something, isn’t she? In fact, I’m featuring her in a fan fic of mine called “The Incredibles: Young Generation” in the fan fiction forum. Be sure to check that out if you don’t mind lengthy stories. It’s a good read for you other Incredibles fans, too, just so you know. :wink:

And, I have to say, that’s a magnificent screenshot you have there. I would prefer her without the mask (so that I can gaze at her true beauty) but she looks equally awesome with the disguise, so, good work. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard the Incredibles fandom, it’s nice to have another Incredibles fan around.

I just like all good stories.

And on that note, I’m off to my hanger. Good night everybody and thing!

G’night dude. See ya tommorow. I hope you come back.

Good night…

TSS-Why call it stalker??

Why are you asking me? I have no idea.

Sorry i just wondered if that word was rather well recognized by everyone (except me) or if it puzzled everyone.

Well, we [i:1j3kou3i]do[/i:1j3kou3i] kinda keep tagging around Ms. Parr. :-\ The girl needs her space. :lol:

True, but we really can’t help it that we all love her so much.

It’s a joke! It’s like that obsessive fan club that goes INTO the volcano just to watch her battle lava bots!

Okay, canon reason: “In light of the havoc that Syndrome caused, the NSA decided to make a training program for Super fans. This would not only satiate any hero worship (and therefore eliminate the possibility of a second Syndrome), but also provide martial arts training and basic survivor skills to those who would follow their idol through thick, thin, and lethal. Those members that didn’t drop out would, after a while, be awarded with various gizmos so that they could be more helpful to their Super of choice. Mr. Incredible was not amused at this development, but he acknowledged it and runs the strength-training class.”

Or at least that’s my theory. WHat do you think?

I like that idea, but I would think that there would have to be a extreme shortage of Super Heroes in order to add some other heros from that training program. I also think that in order for Supers who do enter into that program, only the best of the best would actually get to go crime fighting with the Supers, like maybe the top ten.

Other than that, I agree with your idea.

Remember Syndrome knocked off who knows how many supers. It’s a logical refunding!