A Chronology of Pixar

Wasn’t sure whether to start a new thread or not, but merge if necessary please, Mods. :smiley:

Basically, I’ve just submitted a News Article on deviantART featuring ten pieces of fanart that I could find on dA based on each Pixar film. I think there are a few pieces that members on here have submitted, so why not go have a look at all of that pretty Pixar artwork? :smiley:

A Chronology of Pixar

A really fantastic article lizardgirl. Really neat. I found it cool how you placed a few art pieces under each moive. A good read and really inspiring too.

I just saw that! Thanks for posting some of mine! It’s always nice to get featured somewhere. :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading, TSS! :smiley:

No problem, lennonluvr9. Pleased you liked the article. :smiley:

You are totally welcome lizardgirl.

Cool. You’re doing a great job with the Pixar Planet DA account. A really varied selection of artwork you’ve chosen, lizardgirl. Most of those pieces I have never seen before - some are excellent and wouldn’t have been out of place in the Art of… books.

Thanks, Rachel. Yeah, there’s some amazing Pixar fanart out there- even I was surprised as I was looking through the galleries!