PixarPlanetdA Mix and Match Contest!

Time for another contest!

Pixar Worlds Mix And Match Contest

The Theme-

To create a piece of artwork based on the idea of Pixar characters from one film entering the world of another Pixar film. For example, what would Mike and Sulley’s reactions be if they ended up in the world of Cars, where Mike’s car is alive? How would the Incredibles react if they were shrunk to the size of ants? Those are just a few ideas- if you’re creative, you can probably think of some even better ones!

Requirements-

-It must contain at least one character from any Pixar film or short film.
-It may contain your own characters, as long as there is at least one Pixar character within the picture.
-Two Pixar movies or short films need to be involved- the characters from one, and the situation from another. Including the characters of both movies is allowed.
-It can be created in any artistic form.
-It must not contain any obscene references- keep it universal, please! Any explicit entries will be ignored.

And that’s it! Be creative, and make sure you follow these dates and deadlines-

Dates-

Opening date: 22nd January
Closing date: 22nd February
Voting will begin: 23rd February
Voting will end: 28th February

The winner will be announced in the first journal after the voting has ended.

Prizes-

-The picture will be the club’s featured deviation until the next competition.
-The winner will recieve a one month subscription to deviantART.
-The winner will be inducted into PPdA’s Hall of Fame.

Here’s the link for more information- PixarPlanetdA

Good luck everyone! :smiley:

Very creative idea, lizardgirl. How do you think up these cool contests? I’m sure the entries will be very entertaining. I’d love to know what would happen if the Toy Story toys ending up on the Axiom, heheh.

Thanks, Rachel! Good idea, too- Buzz would actually explode. I can see him saying, ‘I told you there was a Gallactic Alliance, but noo, you just wouldn’t listen, would you?’ to Woody. :laughing:

Great contest idea lizardgirl. I can’t wait to see the entrees.

Yeah that was a good idea! I love crossovers, at least, when they’re done correctly :wink:

The competition is now closed, and the voting deviation is now up! If you’re a member of dA and you’d like to vote, follow this link- Mix and Match Voting Deviation

Good luck to the participants! :smiley:

Oh I saw all of the artwork. They all look really neat. I wish good luck to all who participated.

Wow… Those look great! Good Job and good luck to all the participants! :smiley:

I voted! And it was hard to choose between a couple of them…

The votes have been counted, and we now have a winner…pandapaco! :smiley:

Here’s the link to the journal entry- pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/jou … /#comments

Well done to everyone who participated! :smiley:

Congrats to the winner. All of them were really cool.