HelloDolly114's Pixar Fashions on Polyvore

Hi guys, I made a few sets on a fashion website called “polyvore” for the characters from Wall-E and Finding Nemo so far, for each character’s look!

I really love fashion and pixar so I thought I’d blend the two…

Here are my sets:

Finding Nemo: [url]Luxury fashion & independent designers | SSENSE

Wall-E : [url]Luxury fashion & independent designers | SSENSE

So I hope you enjoy them! XD

I’ll be making one’s for every Pixar movie, Its just this is all I’ve gotten done so far, and I’ve done them first since they’re my 2 favs!

I may do either the incredibles or cars next…

Really cool, HelloDolly114! Very, very nice. :slight_smile: Really appropriate to the characters personalities. I like Wall-E’s style. That looks like something I’d wear. Can’t wait to see “The Incredibles” one! :wink:

Wow, being a member on polyvore with only a few creations under my belt, I can say that I would never be able to do anything like that! Great job HelloDolly! :smiley:

Thank you Violet Parr and Woody! I worked really hard on them so your replies mean a lot to me!

To Woody: Thanks a lot, I’m sure your sets are great! Don’t sell urself short! Whats your username? I’d love to look at your sets!

To Violet Parr: Thank you again, I really tried to match the clothes to how they acted in the movie, and the colors and shape of their characters. I will get started on the Incredibles one really soon! I’ll try to make it awesome for you! :smiley:

Remarkably brilliant work of fashion there! It’s actually the first time I’ve seen something on polyvore. You pulled off designing them very well. I look foward to seeing more from you. :smiley:

Oooh, this looks really unique and clever HelloDolly. I love it. A very nice way to express art, in costume form.

Wow, those outfits are great! They really do represent their characters well, not only in terms of their colours but that if the characters were human, I can really imagine them wearing clothes like that. My favourite set has to be the Dory one, it’s so summery and so her! Nice work, HelloDolly114!

TSS and Lizardgirl thank you so much! :smiley:

Ooh, I love Dory’s shirt and Eve’s outfit. I’d totally buy those if I found them in a store.

Nice work!

Ha-ha! That’s great. I like how you gave EVE a pistol, lol. :smiley: I think EVE would wear white flats, rather than heels, but the rest is good especially the necklace. The Finding Nemo striped shirt is genius, too. If you take requests, you could also make a Mike and Sulley one, too.

Keep up the great work, HelloDolly114! Good luck with your next creations. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see The Incredibles. :wink: But take your time. Good things take time, great thing take even longer (most of the time :wink: ).

Very cool! They really match the characters! I cant wait to see the Cars ones. I really like the accessories you put with the outfits, especially the green plant necklace. I want it!

Of course! I will make more Pixar costumes as soon as time permits! I’ve been working really hard on a project for school that’s really important, so I haven’t had much time for anything!

Thanks to everyone again for your encouraging comments! :smiley:

When do you plan on releasing the next batch?

I was just looking at these, and wondering the same thing. I like both the collections!

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I think I’ll start working on them tommorow! For TS3! I have so many ideas! Also Monsters Inc. :slight_smile:

Cool! I can’t wait!

Really cool stuff! I love how the WALL-E outfit has a trashbag! :laughing:

Do you want to go into fashion as a career?

I like this one, even though it’s not Pixar related!
polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=10281118

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just stumbled across this and wanted to say how great they are!! :smiley: Well done! Really well thought out.
I hope you make some more. Would love to see Sully and Mike outfits!

OK, I just love these HelloDolly114!! They are so perfect to the characters they represent! I love that WALL-E has steampunk goggles… very appropriate! My favorite outfit I think is the Dory outfit… I want to buy it really bad now! I can only imagine what awesome stuff will come next! I’ve actually come up with my own Pixar-inspired dress designs. I wonder what a Merida outfit would look like… or what a Holley Shiftwell outfit would look like… I would definitely buy those! :slight_smile: