PPdA Toy Story 3 Competition!

So at PixarPlanetdA we’re holding our lates competition, a Toy Story 3 competition!

Toy Story 3 Competition

The Theme- With the release of Toy Story 3 in the US, and its pending release worldwide, we’d like you to do some artwork or writing to do with this new Pixar movie.

Requirements-

-It must contain at least one new character that is introduced in Toy Story 3.
-It must contain at least one old character from the previous Toy Story films.
-It must NOT be spoilerific due to the fact that the film has not been released worldwide yet. Any spoilerific entries will not be accepted into the competition.
-Each member can submit up to three entries.
-Any art form is allowed, both digital and traditional, as well as written.
-Entries must be submitted to the gallery folder labelled ‘Toy Story 3 Competition Entries’. If it hasn’t been submitted to this folder, it doesn’t count.
-Only universal images, please! If anything you submit is considered to be inappropriate or not for a univeral audience, it will be removed.

And that’s it! Be creative, and make sure you follow these dates and deadlines-

Dates-

Opening date: 20th June
Closing date: 12th July
Voting will begin: 13th July
Voting will end: 19th July

The winner will be announced in the first journal after the voting has ended.

Prizes-

The deviation will be the club’s featured favourite until the next competition.
The winner will recieve a one month subscription to deviantART.

Any questions about the competition? Click on the link here- Toy Story 3 Competition.

If I win, can just get POINTS instead of the subcription?

my.deviantart.com/account/points/

Ooh, good point, The Chicken Man! (See what I did there? :laughing:)

Okay, yes, the winner will have a choice between either a one month subscription or 400 points.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are dA points and what can they be used for? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m writing a story where Buzz gets hungry and eats himself. And Jessie is so depressed about Buzz’s death that she eats herself. And Rex eats himself because all the cool people are doing it.

thedriveintheatre- They can be used for a number of different things. You can choose to buy yourself a subscription with them, or buy a print or basically anything that costs money on dA, as far as I’m aware. The link The Chicken Man supplies in his post explains it all I think.

Only four more days to submit your entries! :smiley:

The entries are in and the voting has begun! Click here for more details: pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/blo … /#comments

Oops! I spent so long thinking about what to write, I missed the deadline!

wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa

The votes are in, and the winner has been revealed! PixarPlanetdA

Congratulations PadawanLinea! :smiley:

Aw… rats! I knew I shouldn’t have procrastinated! :stuck_out_tongue: Ah well, it was good for a first attempt, I’ma win the next one, muahahaha! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats, PadawanLinea! I love your picture, that is just so adorable of Jessie! And to the others, great work! The breadth and depth of talent here is just amazing.

Congratulations, PadawanLinea! Honestly, the minute I saw the winning entry (before it had become the winning entry), I knew I didn’t stand a chance. Really, great job!

Congratulations PadawanLinea! Really nice piece :slight_smile: