PixarPlanetdA!

PixarPlanetdA has now been opened, but the grand opening won’t be for

about a week or so. It will be an essential link from here to deviantART, a website that does seem to contain

many Pixar fans.

The link is here-

pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/

Nothing’s really

going on there right now. I’m just trying to sort out the rules and the journals and things like that, but I’ll

let you guys know exactly when the grand opening, so to speak, will be.

Congratulations – this is awesome!

I am unable

to access the link, for some reason, but I’m sure that I will be able to once you’ve sorted out the club a

little more. However, once I am able to get onto the page, I will become a member lickety-split.

Again,

way to go! :smiley:

Oooh cool

Too bad I don’t

have a dA profile as well, but I will check it out every now and then.

Cool! Cuz yeah, there are a lot of Pixar people on

DA

lizardgirl - I just sent a note to you, asking for permission to

join the club. Although, as PixarVixen pointed out to me, there was really no reason

for me to ask for submission, as I am already a member of Pixar Planet in the first

place. :wink:

But, just out of curiousity, did you get my note? :wink:

Exactly, how many clubs are there in DA? Pixar related?

Mitch- Even if you’re a member of PP here, you still have to send a note- which is

good that you did! :smiley: I need to be able to make a certain list of all the members, and if someone hasn’t sent a

note, regardless as to whether they’re a member here, then they won’t be included on the PPdA member

list.

I did get your note, but I’m still trying to sort out all of the links within the journals and

create a grand opening journal. When that’s been sorted out, then I’ll be replying to notes and returning

watches and the like.:smiley:

TSS- Well, concerning clubs that are about all of

Pixar’s films, there’s ours, and there’s just one other. The other club has been inactive for a long time, and

despite sending out a new update to its watchers, it hasn’t recieved much recognition since it died. Therefore,

I’m hoping that our club will become the biggest Pixar club on dA. :sunglasses:

lizardgirl - Ahh…ok! So I was supposed to send it in – cool! I’ll have to have

a talk with PixarVixen:stuck_out_tongue: (snigger) I’m just kidding…

Thanks for

getting my note. I can’t wait to see how your new club fairs out – I’m sure it will be spectacular, as there

are alot more Pixar “geeks” now then there were a few years ago. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

hopefully, some people will never loose intrest in

Pixar.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot to check back on that! Gotta remember to make a mental note to join

up the next time I’m on dA

I poked Dash about joining. His visits to dA have been

very few for many months, so it slipped his mind. ;-p

~~=oP

PixarVixen - Yeah, where has he been? I haven’t seen him update anything on dA for

forever! No offense to Mr. Dash… :wink:

lizardgirl - I love how the club is

turning out so far! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Arrrgggh! I still havent remembered to join yet! I

dont update all that much either. I’m on it quite a bit, but I dont do much with it that often.

there , i joined dA and sent you

a message lg . i made a mistake the first time though . :confused:

Lol, it doesn’t matter. Thanks for joining! :smiley:

I feel bad. I have an account there, but I rarely go there. Let alone I never post any

drawings there. My art sucks to even be on there. I only have an account to use the feauters that need one.

lizardgirl - I see that the

fan club is quickly growing! Although only one person submitted any art for the first contest, alot of new

drawings have popped up in the Gallery section, and members are flooding in by the

hour. Congratulations on the success! :smiley:

The Star Swordsman - You have an

account there? How cool! I would love to see it, no matter how bad you say your art is. Would you mind provided

us/me with a link to your page, please?

That is the thing. I don’t remeber any of my account information. I forgot all of the important stuff, but oh

well. It isn’t like I log on there anymore.

Ha – oh…I see. I’m sorry about that. Oh well – perhaps I could find it?

I’ll just look around and see if I can find anything. You don’t even remember your member name?

PixarVixen - Congratulations on winning the contest, by the way! :smiley: