Pixar Planet

Premier League games

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Premier League games

Postby SimonSmith » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Large events such as Premier League games could be open only to fully vaccinated people from October under government plans.

Talks are under way with the Premier League to discuss whether supporters who have not received both jabs could be barred from entry, according to the PA news agency.

The rule could also be used for lower divisions and other sports, and for seated events with a capacity of more than 20,000 people.

For unseated events, such as gigs, the threshold could be as low as 5,000 attendees.

For unseated events, such as gigs, the threshold could be as low as 5,000 attendees.

A government source said: "It's important that fans can continue to watch sporting events over the autumn, which is why we're exploring the role vaccines might play in this.

"This will not only allow full capacity stadiums but has the added bonus of incentivising people of all ages to go and get their jab."

Sky Sports News understands the Premier League had been planning for this eventuality, despite the hope the season would start without restrictions. We also understand that the first few games of the season could be used to introduce trial certification - along with pre-season matches.
SimonSmith
Mutant Toy

Re: Premier League games

Postby Sien » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Thank you for sharing important news with us. I haven't been to a real football match for a long time. But I have already found many online resources to watch, analyze and place bets. Here, look - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting If you have plans to leverage your football experience but start by exploring all the betting site options.
Sien
Mutant Toy

Re: Premier League games

Postby Enachami » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:19 pm

Betting is pretty hard for most people as they can't predict the winner in a football match. What I found out that seeing the live score on 777score.com helped me with making decisions on who to bet. It's a good way to increase your bet winning rate and start earning more money on football betting.
Enachami
Ant

Return to Other Animation