Pixar Planet

Animator Letters Project

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Animator Letters Project

Postby wfdowns3 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I started a project recently called the Animator Letters Project that I wanted to share with everyone here, because I feel many of you would really like it. You can read all about the project on the blog below, and please if you do like it, then follow it and leave me some comments on the page to tell me what you think! Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing y'all around on the blog!

http://animatorlettersproject.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Willie
wfdowns3

Re: Animator Letters Project

Postby pixarfan9099 » Thu May 12, 2011 1:35 am

That's awesome, dude. I hope that you succeed in your quest. I'm following the progress on Facebook and I also think you should start a Twitter for the project. I'd follow you there too! But, anyway, best of luck! :D
Visit my Pixar blog: http://yetanotherpixarblog.blogspot.com/ I'm a Pixarteer Emeritus Read Monsters, Inc. 2
pixarfan9099
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Thu May 12, 2011 5:58 am

That is a fantastic idea for a blog, and very inspiring!

Thank you for sharing it here, I'm sure many members will be interested in its contents.

P.S. I moved this to the animation section of the forum.
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby ficekijabi » Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm

The young Texan is just animated series of life of Texan people written by Paul Evan Lehman. He is great writer and earned too much fame in essayshark world. The cover image of book looks like animated tale for kids.
ficekijabi

Return to Other Animation