Pixar Planet

Online streaming resources

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Online streaming resources

Postby Sien » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 pm

I really like the streaming TV format. But I ran into a problem when I wanted to connect to accounts from another region. They blocked my access and this was very unpleasant. I tried several VPN services but they could not give me good speed. Are there any other options for me?
Sien
Shark Bait

Re: Online streaming resources

Postby SimonSmith » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:08 pm

Sien wrote: Are there any other options for me?

I can offer the simplest but most effective solution to the problem - use an individual proxy. Check out the standard package and other offers. Everything is very simple and practical, nothing more - only trusted access through a proxy server in the selected region. I myself use this option because VPN often does not have enough clean IP.
SimonSmith
Shark Bait

Postby goalken » Mon May 11, 2020 8:55 am

I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment! run 3
goalken
Shark Bait

Postby kodistuff » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:18 pm

Before going to handle kodistuff repo, keep it in mind that there some of the steps where you need to follow and make use of it. Make sure to follow without skipping that whenever required.
kodistuff

Return to Other Animation