Teaser trailer for Laika's next movie, The Box Trolls!

trailers.apple.com/trailers/focu … boxtrolls/

I’m already looking forward to it! :smiley: And I think it’s awesome of them to include a couple of things in the teaser. You guys will know exactly what I’m talking about when you see it.

I’ve wondered for years how does Laika keep going. Their movies never gross huge amounts of money at the box office.

Looks neat! I’ve loved all of Laika’s efforts thus far thoroughly, and the puppet/set design as seen in this teaser is super appealing.

Wow, that trailer was interesting. I love how they showed different types of families at the beginning. That was sweet, and most film companies, especially one already struggling, wouldn’t be that bold. Kudos to them. :slight_smile:

Laika is definitely a pretty daring studio! I’m wondering if I should read the book it’s based on in the meantime, considering we have a roughly 15-month wait before it’s out. :laughing:

Must be a pretty inventive book.

I’m so in love with the latest teaser trailer! I wish other animated movies had creative trailers like this one (Wall-E’s teaser was the last I loved). After a record number or releases this year, I’m so burnt out on animated trailers (it didn’t help that think I didn’t love any of this years releases). This is a breath of fresh air. I can’t wait for a full trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1y8E7xJ6MXU

I haven’t really decided what my opinion is about this movie yet, but I like the way this teaser was done. I thought it was interesting how they actually took you behind the scenes. :smiley:

This definitely has a lot of potential! That was such a great teaser. Laika always blows me away with the set design on their movies. :smiley:

This is looking interesting. I liked their first two movies, so I might see this one in cinemas, especially since they’re a lesser-known studio. Really liking the look of the people in this one.