Mr. Peabody and Sherman (+ Rocky & Bullwinkle)

Seeing as How to Train Your Dragon 2 is getting much publicity with its first trailer already out, I thought we could launch this thread. It’s supposed to come out on March 7, 2014 as opposed to November 2013, which happened due to Rise of the Guardians’ surprising falter at the box office during the holiday season, still don’t know why that happened since it looks like a good movie.

Nevertheless, this is coming from DreamWorks and it is directed by The Lion King co-helmer Rob Minkoff. It is based on the segments of the same name from the Rocky and Bullwinkle TV show. Speaking of the show, Gary Trousdale of Disney feature and DreamWorks spin-off fame is directing the Rocky and Bullwinkle short (also DreamWorks) to accompany the Mr. Peabody and Sherman movie, so we have a flip-flop of what the TV show was. I’m not sure if you want to discuss that here or separately, but we can figure that out as time goes on. Hopefully a trailer for the movie comes soon as well.

Anyway, this will be up for discussion. Anyone excited? Has anyone seen the TV show?

P.S. And why does this movie get a trailer after How to Train Your Dragon 2 if it’s supposed to be coming out first? That trailer was great, though.

Raises hand excitedly Ooh! Ooh! I remember Mr. Peabody and Sherman! The originale! :smiley: OK, I don’t remember a whole lot of it, but I still used to watch it. I really like the way DWA has translated these guys into CG, and I think it could be very awesome. Could I borrow the time machine to go ahead and see this before it releases? No? Ah well… :laughing: