Pixar Planet

Richard Rich

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Richard Rich

Postby albinotanuki » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:36 am

You may know him as the director of cult Disney films such as The Rescuers, The Black Cauldron, and The Fox and The Hound, and directed non-Disney cult films such as The Swan Princess. Frankly though, outside of nostalgia for a lot of people who've seen the movie in their childhood, I don't really get his popularity.

I get people like Don Bluth; at least in his early post-Disney career he went beyond your conventional family friendly film formula and had a stule that was very different from Disney and their imitators. I know Rich directed The Black Cauldron and The Fox and the Hound (both which had some dark elements in them), but it seemed after leaving Disney, he didn't even allow himself to branch out of that "family friendly film formula".

So for those who are fans of his work, please enlighten me on why you like his stuff.
albinotanuki
Mutant Toy

Re: Richard Rich

Postby Juvanta » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:42 am

I have watched the famous Disney movies of Richard Rich such as The Rescuers, The Black Cauldron, and The Fox and The Hound private canal tour amsterdam. These movies are in my favorite lists. I use to watch it seldom. Thanks for sharing about the of Richard Rich.
Juvanta
Shark Bait

Postby Haspahsd » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Hello everyone, thanks for a great post. If you like to often visit different countries and enjoy excursions and tours, then I advise you to visit https://ets-russiatravel.com/excursions-in-saint-petersburg/welcome-city-tour-to-saint-petersburg/ and find out about the most popular tours and excursions.
Haspahsd
Ant

Postby Sapog » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:00 pm

Wow, this is awesome. Thank you very much
Sapog

Return to Other Animation