Rainbow Studio's "Blue Planet"

I would provide a link to the trailer, but it has swearing, suggestive themes, and other unnecessary things that I’ll cover in my rant.

The trailer opens up with Adam the Ant putting down his load and greets the audience. His friend, Lenny the Laser man, expresses to him how Adam is his best friend. The duo attempt to provide a synopsis of the film while a large footstep approaches their location. The boot then steps on Lenny, killing him instantly while Adam tries to curse at the man before he meets the same fate. The boot is revealed to belong to a space marine who tells the audience that “play time is over, let’s kick some ass!”

The trailer itself isn’t much of a shallow parody since it tries to show that CG films aren’t only for children. The cut-ins during the trailer such as “No cute little bugs” or “No friendly little toys” really were unnecessary if they wanted to prove that animation wasn’t just for kids.

The film ended up being dropped anyway, so I guess that’s a victory…thoughts?

Moving this thread to the Animation board, because it’s misplaced.

Thanks, eje. I was a bit confused at first since it was vaguely related to Pixar.